Cadillac Owners Forum banner

St. Louis Cadillac Meet - FEBRUARY 10th 2007 - NOON

9K views 77 replies 10 participants last post by  Benzilla 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in meeting up in a few weeks on a weekend? Say hit up a winery or something? Usually they have plenty of parking and don't mind people hanging around for a bit.

-Tim

#29 ·
Re: St. Louis Cadillac Meet?

I think we should bump it to February. I'd like to have everyone meet at my place (take pics, etc) and then maybe caravan together from there to a restaurant, then go on a cruise.

I need to find good places to go for a nice 15-20 mile drive around here.

PM me your phone number. My number is 314-322-2081.

#30 ·
Re: St. Louis Cadillac Meet?

I think we should bump it to February. I'd like to have everyone meet at my place (take pics, etc) and then maybe caravan together from there to a restaurant, then go on a cruise.

I need to find good places to go for a nice 15-20 mile drive around here.

PM me your phone number. My number is 314-322-2081.
Jesda, I agree. Lets really try and get everyone possible for the first meet. Id hate for only 2 people to show on the 1st one then potential 2nd meets die. Ley pick a day out in feb. like you said. I like your idea of meeting somewhere like your place then drive out for lunch etc. Im good for any weekend in Feb.

#33 ·
Re: St. Louis Cadillac Meet - FEBRUARY

TIME: NOON

DATE: Saturday Feb 10th 2007

LOCATION: My house, on Olive & I-270: 121 Ladue Grove Lane, Creve Coeur MO 63141.

After we gather, we'll all caravan to Fuddruckers in Maryland Heights for grub.

We can wind down to Creve Coeur lake right by Fuddruckers to take pictures of our cars by the water, if the weather permits.

Also, Nascar Speedpark is just a couple miles north if you guys are into go kart racing. Never been there, but 5 runs is $10. Open until 10pm.
http://www.nascarspeedpark.com/stlouismap.html

If you guys are up for a cruise, we can head to a winery or something. I don't know of any off hand.

If you can make it, please reply to this thread and confirm, and PM me your cell numbers if you dont mind.

Questions -- PM me or email jesda at jgulati dot com.

#37 ·
Yo Jesda...
Which of these is yours?
Name the color arrow that matches your house.

I dunno if I can make it yet. I'll have to check - I'll see if I can bump another plan off the calendar. I'll get back w/ you later.

BTW, how many do you have so far?
Thanks.

#56 ·
Hey,

Just stumbled into this thread today. I'll have to check the house honey-do list to see if I can have time off! Will you let a 1999 Fleetwood Limited hang out with you guys?

I hope next weekend is warmer than this weekend....its 4 balmy degrees on the patio in Ellisville (Manchester/Clarkson) this morning. Its beyond Burrrr.

Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.