Wisconsinites Unite! Power to the Cheeseheads!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Great Lakes Discussion, Wisconsinites Unite! Power to the Cheeseheads! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; It's looking like there are several folks from WI. on the board. Please reply if you live in Wisconsin. Let ...
    TimsToy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Wisconsinites Unite! Power to the Cheeseheads!

It's looking like there are several folks from WI. on the board. Please reply if you live in Wisconsin. Let us know where you live, what you drive, and if you might be interested in a meet sometime this Spring or early summer! Madison or Milwaukee area?
    I live in Mineral Point and drive a near mint 93 DeVille.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

156MPH is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Talking Re: Wisconsinites Unite! Power to the Cheeseheads!

I live in
    Racine...but don;t hold that against me. I would go!

gust_1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 00' sts

Re: Wisconsinites Unite! Power to the Cheeseheads!

you guys should come down for a chi-town show/meet.

Roswell256 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I live just outside of Cobb. But I'm currently in Quantico, VA. Let me know when it is and I'll take leave and come up if I can. I'd love to go. My vote is Madison. I know Madison better.

Thanks

Roswell,
    Let me know when you can or would like to take your leave and we will try to plan something around that.
    I would prefer a Madison meet myself because I can invision about 10 or more of us in our Caddys circleing the Capital and then lineing them all up just off State Street somewhere. It would be sweet!

Come on Mighty Cheeseheads! What do the rest of you think? 156MPH?

Tim

Talking Re: Wisconsinites Unite! Power to the Cheeseheads!

I'm looking at a mid April time frame. My sons b-day in on 4/20 and I'm looking to make it home to see him. Let me check with the powers that be on whether or not there is anything else going about that time frame. I'll let you know what I find.

-Roswell-

sprucegoose is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hey, that sounds like fun. :coolgleam I would like to participate if I can fit it into the schedule. Keep me posted!

I live in Cedarburg, just north of Milw., & drive a '93 Eldorado Sport Coupe. I picked it up last summer, and have really enjoyed being a first time Caddy owner!

tru504187211 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham

One vote for Milwaukee...'93 Sixty Special.

kingsize is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Please put me on the Wisconsinite list as well. I'm in Appleton, about 30 minutes south of Green Bay. Sounds like I would be driving the farthest, but it would be worth it to hang out with you guys. Let me know. I drive a Black '98 STS. Thanks. Oh yeah, we moved here about 4 years ago from the south suburbs of Chicago, so we refuse to be known as Cheeseheads.

Please put me on the Wisconsinite list as well. I'm in Appleton, about 30 minutes south of Green Bay. Sounds like I would be driving the farthest, but it would be worth it to hang out with you guys. Let me know. I drive a Black '98 STS. Thanks. Oh yeah, we moved here about 4 years ago from the south suburbs of Chicago, so we refuse to be known as Cheeseheads.
    Ha... I got you beat on distance. I'll have to drive my Caddy up from Washington DC area. But your right its all good. I'm looking at the weekend of the 17th and 18th to make it home. let me know what you think..

-Roswell-

ETC Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 92 Eldorado Touring Coupe

I'm in the northwestern part of Waukesha county. Milwaukee is easier, but Madison is doable.

O.K. Guys, it sounds like this is starting to shape up and we're looking at mid-April.
    Roswell, how long will you be home on leave? We don't want to yank you away from Family and friends right away.
    As far as location goes, I'll leave it up to a vote. So, write in with your preferences of either Madison or Milwaukee. If we end up in Milwaukee someone else will need to take charge, which is fine, as I don't know the city well myself.
    That being said... I vote for Madison. As I said before, I think it would be awsome to have our Caddys circle the Capital and then park somewhere close to State Street where we can eat, drink and visit. Please list not only your site preference, but also suggest some activities.

Tim

Its almost confirmed. I've submitted my leave paperwork for April 15-22nd. Its already been signed by the first of 3 people. If the second person signs it its 98% guranteed to get aproved by the 3rd. Considering I won't make it home until the afternoon of the 15th. and I'll have to leave the night of the 21st or early the 22nd. So the weekend of the 17th and 18th would be great. My vote is for Madison because its closer and I know it better. Let me know whats up.

Come on Guys, I need to hear from you soon if we are going to plan anything. If everyone else is planning the Chicgo meet it may just be Roswell and me. Please let me know what you want to do, where, and when.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimsToy
    O.K. Guys, it sounds like this is starting to shape up and we're looking at mid-April.
    Roswell, how long will you be home on leave? We don't want to yank you away from Family and friends right away.
    As far as location goes, I'll leave it up to a vote. So, write in with your preferences of either Madison or Milwaukee. If we end up in Milwaukee someone else will need to take charge, which is fine, as I don't know the city well myself.
    That being said... I vote for Madison. As I said before, I think it would be awsome to have our Caddys circle the Capital and then park somewhere close to State Street where we can eat, drink and visit. Please list not only your site preference, but also suggest some activities.

Tim

I spoke too soon. I guess they want me to go on the range first before I go on leave. And that won't get done until atleast April 30th. I'll keep trying and see what i can put together as far as dates go. I really want to make it home before then but it doesn't look like its going to work. Sorry about that guys.

Thanks
    Roswell

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.