Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Wisconsinites Unite! Power to the Cheeseheads!

4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  rollincatera 
#1 ·
It's looking like there are several folks from WI. on the board. Please reply if you live in Wisconsin. Let us know where you live, what you drive, and if you might be interested in a meet sometime this Spring or early summer! Madison or Milwaukee area?
I live in Mineral Point and drive a near mint 93 DeVille.
:cheers:

#2 ·
I live in
Racine...but don;t hold that against me. I would go!

#5 ·
Roswell,
Let me know when you can or would like to take your leave and we will try to plan something around that.
I would prefer a Madison meet myself because I can invision about 10 or more of us in our Caddys circleing the Capital and then lineing them all up just off State Street somewhere. It would be sweet!:dance:

Come on Mighty Cheeseheads! What do the rest of you think? 156MPH?

Tim

#7 ·
Hey, that sounds like fun. :coolgleam I would like to participate if I can fit it into the schedule. Keep me posted! :bouncy:

I live in Cedarburg, just north of Milw., & drive a '93 Eldorado Sport Coupe. I picked it up last summer, and have really enjoyed being a first time Caddy owner!

#8 ·
One vote for Milwaukee...'93 Sixty Special.

#9 ·
Please put me on the Wisconsinite list as well. I'm in Appleton, about 30 minutes south of Green Bay. Sounds like I would be driving the farthest, but it would be worth it to hang out with you guys. Let me know. I drive a Black '98 STS. Thanks. Oh yeah, we moved here about 4 years ago from the south suburbs of Chicago, so we refuse to be known as Cheeseheads. :)

#10 ·
Please put me on the Wisconsinite list as well. I'm in Appleton, about 30 minutes south of Green Bay. Sounds like I would be driving the farthest, but it would be worth it to hang out with you guys. Let me know. I drive a Black '98 STS. Thanks. Oh yeah, we moved here about 4 years ago from the south suburbs of Chicago, so we refuse to be known as Cheeseheads. :)
Ha... I got you beat on distance. I'll have to drive my Caddy up from Washington DC area. But your right its all good. I'm looking at the weekend of the 17th and 18th to make it home. let me know what you think..

-Roswell-

#11 ·
I'm in the northwestern part of Waukesha county. Milwaukee is easier, but Madison is doable.

#12 ·
O.K. Guys, it sounds like this is starting to shape up and we're looking at mid-April.
Roswell, how long will you be home on leave? We don't want to yank you away from Family and friends right away.
As far as location goes, I'll leave it up to a vote. So, write in with your preferences of either Madison or Milwaukee. If we end up in Milwaukee someone else will need to take charge, which is fine, as I don't know the city well myself.
That being said... I vote for Madison. As I said before, I think it would be awsome to have our Caddys circle the Capital and then park somewhere close to State Street where we can eat, drink and visit. Please list not only your site preference, but also suggest some activities.

Tim

#13 ·
Its almost confirmed. I've submitted my leave paperwork for April 15-22nd. Its already been signed by the first of 3 people. If the second person signs it its 98% guranteed to get aproved by the 3rd. Considering I won't make it home until the afternoon of the 15th. and I'll have to leave the night of the 21st or early the 22nd. So the weekend of the 17th and 18th would be great. My vote is for Madison because its closer and I know it better. Let me know whats up.

#14 ·
Come on Guys, I need to hear from you soon if we are going to plan anything. If everyone else is planning the Chicgo meet it may just be Roswell and me. Please let me know what you want to do, where, and when.
Tim

TimsToy said:
O.K. Guys, it sounds like this is starting to shape up and we're looking at mid-April.
Roswell, how long will you be home on leave? We don't want to yank you away from Family and friends right away.
As far as location goes, I'll leave it up to a vote. So, write in with your preferences of either Madison or Milwaukee. If we end up in Milwaukee someone else will need to take charge, which is fine, as I don't know the city well myself.
That being said... I vote for Madison. As I said before, I think it would be awsome to have our Caddys circle the Capital and then park somewhere close to State Street where we can eat, drink and visit. Please list not only your site preference, but also suggest some activities.

Tim

#15 ·
I spoke too soon. I guess they want me to go on the range first before I go on leave. And that won't get done until atleast April 30th. I'll keep trying and see what i can put together as far as dates go. I really want to make it home before then but it doesn't look like its going to work. Sorry about that guys.

Thanks
Roswell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.