Detroit Area Meet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Great Lakes Discussion, Detroit Area Meet in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; -----taken from the CTS forum------ Due to planning schedules, early May seems like the right time. Heres what i need: ...
    TripleOught is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Detroit Area Meet

-----taken from the CTS forum------

Due to planning schedules, early May seems like the right time. Heres what i need:

first off, would a saturday or sunday be more beneficial? some of you might not want to drive home on a sunday just to go back to work on Monday.

Please pick 2 of the following dates, or a weekend and no preference on the day
    Tentative dates:
    May 6 or 7
    May 13 or 14

Also, the exact meeting location pertaining to parking, show and tell, and lunch/dinner has not yet been decided on. more than likely a cruise will also ensue with our rides.

Currently the meet is looking to be on Belle Isle park with ample parking and bbq-ing.

please let me know personally if interested or post here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

highonchai is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '85 Seville Commemorative, '69 Sedan deVille, '06 CTS Sport

Re: Detroit Area Meet

Is this a CTS-only meet? or an all caddys included meet? If the latter i would pick May 13th (Taking the H3 to an event in Grayling on the 6th) But i would be there with my SLS.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.