Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  RobertJoseph17 
#1 ·
Any Lades in Chicago its hard to find anyone that wants to ride and showoff these bitches without thinking that they r being set up or being set up for someone to take ur shit. I had 2 owners a 2002 and a2004 both on 22s and looking sharp that cruzed with me but 1 now in NY and the other XWife took his shit. It was a site to c when 3 Eskis drive up looking sharp. :D

#4 ·
Im fairly sure I got nothing out of reading that post.....

#5 ·
Translation services courtesy of a friend:

"Are there any ladies in Chicago?
I pose that question, becuase I've found it challenging to find anyone that would like to ride with me and compliment my nice Cadillac. Most of the young ladies that I've invited or requested (could translate either way) the company of while riding in my motor vehicle are subject to think my motives may be less than gentlemanly."

That's up to the first punctuation mark.

#11 ·
eski said:
Any Lades in Chicago its hard to find anyone that wants to ride and showoff these bitches without thinking that they r being set up or being set up for someone to take ur shit. I had 2 owners a 2002 and a2004 both on 22s and looking sharp that cruzed with me but 1 now in NY and the other XWife took his shit. It was a site to c when 3 Eskis drive up looking sharp. :D

haha I understood you perfectly Eski, but im not in Chicago. He is looking for people in chicago to drive around, like a pack of escalade...just like the 2 fast and 2 furious rice burners do. LIke hang out in a parking lot and talk about car stuff....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.