Caddy Party!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Great Lakes Discussion, Caddy Party!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; would any one out there be interested in coming to a caddy party.It would be hosted in the Windsor Detroit ...
    askim is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Caddy Party!!

would any one out there be interested in coming to a caddy party.It would be hosted in the Windsor Detroit area the home of the caddy!!!!Sometime this summer.Just an Idea so far,But if people are interested I'll see what i can do about getting it together!!!I am only asking to get together a bunch a of caddy owners who have only till then seen pics of each others rides and talked about what they could do!I dont want to make any money,,,, just have a caddy party!!!!!! 93 Sevill 4.9 Litre V8
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CADDYBLACK99 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours

Re: Caddy Party!!

Welcome!

Thanks for the invitation. I will move this to the 'meets' section for better response! Nice looking seville. Thanks for joining the forum.

Paul

Thanx,,,, hoping for some people to get involved.

addison_ii is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Sedan Deville

Well I live in Saginaw which is about maybe 70-80 miles from D-Town, so I would be interested in the meet.

Quote Originally Posted by addison_ii
    Well I live in Saginaw which is about maybe 70-80 miles from D-Town, so I would be interested in the meet.
    Right on addison!!!!Lets get a some more people together,,,and toss some ideas as to a car meet/party, I think it would be a good time for all caddy owners!!!!!

riobrown26 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 deville

Columbus,OH. Count me in. I go to Greektown to gamble every other weekend anyways. I would love to go back to the Million Dollar in Windsor!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riobrown26
    Columbus,OH. Count me in. I go to Greektown to gamble every other weekend anyways. I would love to go back to the Million Dollar in Windsor!!!!!
    Hell ya!!! lets get some more people !!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.