Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Need someone to look at a CTS-V in Monticello, Indiana

Irieman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Need someone to look at a CTS-V in Monticello, Indiana

I'm hoping to join the Cadillac family by purchasing a CTS-V and I've found a low mileage 2012 at Hubbard GM Center in Monticello, IN. I'm ten hours away to look for myself, but if I get confirmation that the inside and out is in excellent condition I'll get a one-way ticket to Indiana, so I can drive her home. Help please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jedi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V
    Watch out for this car it's been in a serious accident. I was going to buy this one, but I just picked up one in St. Louis. That's a great car don't get my wrong with low miles, but just make sure everything is good still. Cars that have been in accidents are usually never the same.

Irieman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Re: Need someone to look at a CTS-V in Monticello, Indiana

Jedi,

Thanks for looking out for me. They stated that the car was never in a accident. I guess I'm glad I ended-up buying from a local dealer. In the photos the car looked in great condition. Oh well.