Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any Milwaukee Cadilac Owners?

14K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  DaveK88 
#1 ·
Well I figured I would see if there is anyone around local. I have a 2003 CTS with some modifications. Just seeing if there are any other owners in the Milwaukee area!

#7 ·
Hey I'm game! I have tried to get something going but to no avail.

2blackcaddies was nice enough to offer a snack bar type thing at his club, but I feel funny picking the day and inviting myself and others to come! He has a place in the Milwaukee area somewhere.

Is there anyone here going to the Chicago Auto Show? If so we could try to get a mini meet up there for some guys.

If not I will meet you some day in Watertown or somewhere just to say hi and have lunch!:lol: I am so envious of these guys in the twin cities and St Louis who see each other regularly.

I love the Eldos of that vintage. A friend of mine who owned Guido's Supper Clubs in WI and FL had one back in the day that I was lucky enough to get quite a few miles in!

#9 ·
May I suggest we all meet at Road America on Saturday, October 5 at 5:00PM? It is the last Sunset Cruise of the year. If the trees have turned it should be spectacular. For $20 there will be 3 guided low speed laps on the track. Here's the link: https://www.roadamerica.com/store/products.aspx?catid=59 . Afterwards we could go into Elkhart Lake or the Osthoff Resort for dinner. Might be a great way to commemorate the Cadillac racing season. It would be quite a site to see a string of Cadillacs cruising the track. I just bought my ticket and will go up in the STS.

I will let everyone on the STS Forum know via a post. What do you think?

#16 ·
Just seeing this as I am a newbie! I did subscribe to the thread. I am in Sheboygan about 15 minutes from Road America and frequent the track often. Actually ran my ' 91 SHO there and had a blast. That was before my CTS!!

Can I ask where to look for recommended mechanics for this car? THanks!!! I will keep searching as well...

#23 ·
once the weather breaks if anyone wants to meet up for a sunday breakfast or lunch I am down! I am a lot more active on the "2009+ CTS-V Threads" since i dont see much traffic through here. none the less i'd still like to hook up and say hello with everyone. Here's to an early spring! SALUTE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.