Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread*

16K views 79 replies 21 participants last post by  rick g 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

In one of my other threads, there were quite a few CTS-V owners that were interested in a small Chicago NW meet. So what you guys think? Who would be interested in meeting up, grabbing some coffee, and chatting with a fellow CTS-V owners?

I'm thinking a local Starbucks would be good. At this point, I have nothing planned so any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

#3 ·
Re: Chicago NW burbs meet *Feeler Thread*

I would do my best to be there, depending how far west.

#9 ·
captain slow said:
have any of you modded your V?
no mods for me...yet. Have an airraid cai in the garage waiting on a nice weekend. Would like to follow that with a SW exhaust and then see where that leads me.

----------

xmaciek82x said:
I was thinking Starbucks @ 345 Army Trail Road 60139. The Hollywood video next door closed down and is a nice empty parking lot. Obvioulsy it does not have to be a Starbucks.
Sounds perfect! A weekend morning would work best for me.

#16 ·

When I lived in Schaumburg, the 04-07 V guys would usually meet at the Hooters in Downers Grove, it was somewhat centralized for everyone. If it's an open weekend I'd consider driving up.

#19 ·

Out of town the 6th, 29th would be better.

#24 ·

I have to work that weekend, May 5th or 6th would be better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.