Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread*

16K views 79 replies 21 participants last post by  rick g 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

In one of my other threads, there were quite a few CTS-V owners that were interested in a small Chicago NW meet. So what you guys think? Who would be interested in meeting up, grabbing some coffee, and chatting with a fellow CTS-V owners?

I'm thinking a local Starbucks would be good. At this point, I have nothing planned so any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

#29 ·
Re: Chicago NW burbs meet *Feeler Thread*

OK everyone, I'm not sure how to (or if I even can) update my original post but I wanted to make this mini meet official.

When: April 29, 2012 @ 10:00 am
Where: Starbucks @ near 345 E Army Trail Rd, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

Showing up:
cadzilla32
cruizer68
AlphaKing
Kirk3
captain slow
xmaciek82x

Hopefully more will join!

If anyone knows how to edit my original post, please tell me and I will update it.

#32 · (Edited)
Re: Chicago NW burbs meet *Feeler Thread*

OK everyone, I'm not sure how to (or if I even can) update my original post but I wanted to make this mini meet official.

When: April 29, 2012 @ 10:00 am
Where: Starbucks @ near 345 E Army Trail Rd, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

Showing up:
cadzilla32
cruizer68
AlphaKing
Kirk3
captain slow
xmaciek82x

Hopefully more will join!

If anyone knows how to edit my original post, please tell me and I will update it.
No idea there were that many V2 owners around! I only see one or two on the road occasionally. This should be the most V2's I've seen in one place next to the Cadillac Customer Appreciation day event in Joliet at the Autobahn Country Club last summer :)

#33 ·
cruiser68 said:
No idea there were that many V2 owners around! I only see one or two on the road occasionally. This should be the most V2's I've seen in one place next to the Cadillac Customer Appreciation day event in Joliet at the Autobahn Country Club last summer :)
Speaking of which, have any of you participated in the MVPtracktime event at Autobahn? Looks like there are a couple coming up this summer.

#35 ·
More info?

Nevermind, Just read up. I could definitely be convinced. I spend about 90 minutes on half of their full length track last year and I would definitely say ot would be worth the $250. This was with my two month old stock V, I can't imaging how much fun it would be now :)

#47 ·
The "White" guy obviously didn't get the memo :)

Great meeting you all! Too bad it wasn't sunny and 75 degrees!

Told my wife and kids a few minutes ago and my youngest daughter (15) said "Dad, what are you doing meeting people from the internet. You could get abducted or murdered or something." I told her we just had coffee and bench racing....she said "Dad, you're so gay." :)

As I mentioned, I'm game for either of the Joliet http://www.mvptracktime.com/id25.html sessions. I hear the June one was over half full.

Again, great meeting some local V owners! xmaciek82x, thanks for setting it up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.