Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread* - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree3Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread* in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Welcome!...
    cruiser68 is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V A6 Sedan Modded :)
    Welcome!

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Re: Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread*

KalJer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Deville & 2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKing View Post
    PS, was that you who I exchanged waves with in traffic on 90 West around 7am one morning late this week? I rarely see TG, but it is such a good looking color. I also continue to have White Diamond envy, especially after I saw one this afternoon.
    Wasn't me, but hope to meet everyone soon!

CoppeR is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 BD Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKing View Post
    Hey Jeremy,

Congrats on the purchase! I picked up my 09 in January and got a set of black 19 x 8.5 wheels with Hankook winter tires. Fortunately, we did not see much snow this past winter, so I only drove in a couple inches of accumulation and the tires handled very well.

I attended the first three Supercar Saturdays this year and had a great time at each one!

My V is not modded, but I called motor works in Barrington to check on their feelings about adding an intake and the service advisor I spoke with said that anything on the engine will void the warranty. I have only been to Patrick in Schaumburg and they have been very good so far.

PS, was that you who I exchanged waves with in traffic on 90 West around 7am one morning late this week? I rarely see TG, but it is such a good looking color. I also continue to have White Diamond envy, especially after I saw one this afternoon.
    Hey Alfa! just saw ur post from a month ago. Yeah that was me with the Brazen Orange GTO. Sold that sucker in 1 day. Im usually on ctsowners forum more often.

rick g is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS V

I'm in the far NW suburbs and would be interested in the next getogether

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.