Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread* - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread* in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Fellow mod GizmoQ was there with his sweet XLR-V. If you've never seen it... find it, you're in for a ...
    MacMuse is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS N* 1SE
    Fellow mod GizmoQ was there with his sweet XLR-V. If you've never seen it... find it, you're in for a Cadillac treat.
    GizmoQ and GizmoQ like this.

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Re: Chicago NW burbs meet *OFFICIAL Thread*

And you'll then understand his screen name.
    GizmoQ and GizmoQ like this.

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by cadzilla32 View Post
    Good showing from the V guys as well - AlphaKing, xmaciek82x, and I were there with the sedans, 1 coupe, 1 STS-V, and 1 XLR-V racer.
    Yes I brought Elwood (XLR-V ??racer??) out to play with the big boys. It was an interesting day. Sorry I was late getting there. I should have checked the forums the night before, but I was still taking Elwood out of racing trim and trying to get it show worthy. The weather didn't cooperate either: it stormed on me the first 50 miles out of STL and the last 100 miles into CHI was a thick fog.

Jesda, you could have ridden up with me (although, I figured you were still hung over.)
    Snake Bit Super Chilled Black Raven 2006 Cadillac XLR-V aka Elwood (Jake's brother)
    Verified 501rwhp and 486TQ at 6000RPM so far...final goal 575/550

ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

2013 St Louis Region SCCA Solo SSM Class Champion
    Texas Mile Record Holder: Street Legal XLR @ 165.6MPH
    ECTA LSR Record Holder: 4.2-5.0L Blown Gas Modified Sports Car

xmaciek82x is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I took bunch of pics. Was halfway in editing them, and my hard drive crashed....

Didn't have time to fix my home PC and redo everything yet. Once I do, I'll post them up here.

FFBOS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Black Raven CTS-V (613rwhp/606rwtq) 10.7@125

When is the next get together happening?

cadzilla32 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac CTS-V
    I would be up for hitting Supercar Saturdays @ Bolingbrook if we can get a group together.

http://www.supercarsaturdays.com/

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado Collectors Series and 1994 Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by cadzilla32 View Post
    I would be up for hitting Supercar Saturdays @ Bolingbrook if we can get a group together.

http://www.supercarsaturdays.com/

I will be there with the Trans Am... it is always a good get together. If you RSVP and show up early, you may get to park in the center of the promenade.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2002 Cadillac Eldorado Collectors Series # 1572
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

cruiser68 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V A6 Sedan Modded :)

Not sure if any of you are interested but I just booked a trip to Road America the weekend of Oct 12th. Two days of track time in my V for $380 or just Saturday for $250.

http://www.mvptracktime.com/id47.html

Been on the track at the Autobahn in Joliet and had the most fun on a track in my car ever. Seen races at Road America, now looking forward to driving my V there

Patent Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V
    Possibility. Need to check my schedule.

Feffman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser68 View Post
    Not sure if any of you are interested but I just booked a trip to Road America the weekend of Oct 12th. Two days of track time in my V for $380 or just Saturday for $250.

http://www.mvptracktime.com/id47.html

Been on the track at the Autobahn in Joliet and had the most fun on a track in my car ever. Seen races at Road America, now looking forward to driving my V there
    We are just past ½ full for our Road America track weekend October 13-14. All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 if you have any questions.

Feff

KalJer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Deville & 2009 CTS-V

Hi guys,

I wanted to drop in and introduce myself. My name is Jeremy and I just picked up a 2009 Thunder Gray CTS-V Sedan (with some aftermarket goodies on it). I also have a 2000 Deville that was my Grandfather's car (he always drove a Deville and this was his last one, so it carries with it sentimental value). I am actually one of the organizers of Supercar Saturdays so I am quite honored to find links to and photos of some of our meets!

644542_10100811925906079_83164266_n.jpg

I'm currently debating whether to drive the V in the winter and if so will be in the market for a snow tire setup. I'm also looking for black wheels and some other black parts if anyone is looking to move something.

How's the CTS-V on the track? Part of me says do it and the other part says PS2's are $1,000 a pair...

I look forward to meeting you guys sooner than later,

Jeremy

Patent Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V
    Welcome. I live in the city. I drive my car year round. There are lots of black parts on my car, but I hope to keep them there . Maybe we will meet sometime. You will add great diversity to the group, as at the last get together, the only color was black.

KalJer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Deville & 2009 CTS-V

Ha ha, "any color as long as it's black"! Thanks for the welcome.

Is there a Chicagoland dealer that is known to be "mod friendly"? I have a lot of non-stock performance goodies on my car and need to bring it in for some warranty service but of course I don't want to deal with a "by the book" service writer who is going to want to try and void my warranty when I'm bringing it in for door unlocking issues....

Thanks!

Jeremy

AlphaKing is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Hey Jeremy,

Congrats on the purchase! I picked up my 09 in January and got a set of black 19 x 8.5 wheels with Hankook winter tires. Fortunately, we did not see much snow this past winter, so I only drove in a couple inches of accumulation and the tires handled very well.

I attended the first three Supercar Saturdays this year and had a great time at each one!

My V is not modded, but I called motor works in Barrington to check on their feelings about adding an intake and the service advisor I spoke with said that anything on the engine will void the warranty. I have only been to Patrick in Schaumburg and they have been very good so far.

PS, was that you who I exchanged waves with in traffic on 90 West around 7am one morning late this week? I rarely see TG, but it is such a good looking color. I also continue to have White Diamond envy, especially after I saw one this afternoon.

dmint is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

Just bought my 2007 V about a week ago and live in the Elgin/South Elgin area. I work in the Schaumburg area as well! Hope to eventually meet some of you guys!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.