Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Chicago Auto Show - February 18-20 - Who's Going?

23K views 191 replies 20 participants last post by  JimmyH 
#1 ·
I'm going for a weekend. I'm bringing my wife along as well. Who else plans on being there? Which weekend would work best for you?

#121 ·
Biotch, no you're not. You're staying.

#123 ·
Oh, OK...I thought you were just afraid of a little snow...

#133 ·
Sorry to say, ye - no! Just kidding. :p

speaking of hot women, is Danielle going to be with you tomorrow, or is she coming in later?
Hah! Yes, she'll be with me tomorrow. :p

Hey Jimmy and Sal, count me in. When & where? Jimmy has my number.
Cool! I sent an email to Danielle about dinner tomorrow night. Yes, I know - I email my own wife. I know I won't remember later.. So anyway - I'm not sure if she already made plans or not - but I don't think she did. So I'll know later whether or not I'll be doing dinner.. I'm about 90% sure nothing is going on - so we'll most likely be getting together for dinner. :)

#142 ·
LOL, dude, he's also sharing his room with his lovely wife...instead of, well...Josiah... (No offense to Josiah, but you know what I mean...)

There is so much more to do Downtown than in the 'burbs, especially if you're coming in a day early...you don't need a car...I'd be down there too...

And there's always the added benefit of making TBJS (who wanted to stay Downtown) jealous :)

#140 ·
I work on some high-end travel company websites so I have an IATA card - which technically makes me a travel agent. I get 50% off at the Inter-Continental.. Danielle has never been here before - so she wanted to see the city.. That and I work during the day on Thursday and Friday - so she'd be stuck in here with me in the hotel room unable to talk to me while I worked (on the phone a lot) - which would pretty much suck. So since we're in the city, she can explore and keep herself occupied while I'm working..

When is everyone going to the auto show? Where is everybody meeting up?

#141 ·
Not 100% sure on what exact time and place we're meeting up, but we're heading to the show late morning/early afternoon on Saturday. You still have my cell # right? If not, PM me and I can get it to you.

#143 ·
OH...and Pretty Sharp Rental DTS is Pretty Sharp...for a rental.

Roof, XM, floor shifter, heated/cooled seats, Nav WITHOUT a map disc...damn cheap Hertz wanting to push their Neverlost on you. The Galaxy TAB nav is better anyway, as is a Garmin...

Photos, Review and comparisons to 1995 Concours will be made over the weekend.

Their STSs were gone...I got the last DTS...almost ended up in a TC. (Would have been kinda pissed and probably would have upgraded to a 'Lade...)

#146 ·
Erin had her first patient at 8 this morning, so she dropped me off at PDX at 7:30, and my flight to ORD leaves at 10. So I'm having my usual trip breakfast of Eggs Benedict and will relax with the free WiFi at PDX for a couple of hours.

Heard on the radio this morning that Obama is coming to Portland today for a quick visit and Air Force One is supposed to land at 10. I hope I get to see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.