Great Lakes Discussion, Anyone in the chicago area have a techII in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I need to have a DIC unlocked from theftlock. Anyone in the Chicagoland area have a techII that can unlock ...
- 03-08-10 02:29 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 04 CTS 3.6L "The Gray Ghost"(R.I.P), 05 CTS 3.6L "Fin"
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- The greatest city on earth
Anyone in the chicago area have a techII
I need to have a DIC unlocked from theftlock.
Anyone in the Chicagoland area have a techII that can unlock it for a few bucks?
I really don't want to have to go to the stealership and would rather pay a fellow Caddy owner/enthusiast for the job.
or at least recommend an honset place to go
- 08-01-10 05:10 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): none
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Hoffman Estates, Illinois, Uni
Re: Anyone in the chicago area have a techII
Bump on this
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric