Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Jesda's hotel list. Chicago meet. February 2010.

11K views 96 replies 13 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
Its about time for me to hit up Priceline, so I need to know how many rooms, who is joining, and what dates to book. It will be on the west side in the suburbs.

Usually rooms end up being $50 each.

#85 ·
Listen, Chucklebunny, the V2 has nothing to do with it. I've made 2 payments on it and put nothing down. But I've made more trips than I normally would this year including an unplanned trip to CA for my grandma's funeral. And I helped pay the way for my brother and his wife to make sure they were there. Work hasn't been as busy as I'd hoped by now and I'm in the market for a home. So I've been trying to reign in on unnecessary spending.

So if you guys hadn't sat on your hands just mumbling and guessing what you were gonna do with Chad not sure if he'd make it because of work and Gurl taking off with the hubby and everything sounding lukewarm for awhile, I would've gotten a cheap flight for well under $200 instead of the $350+ now. One thing I could never stand was wasting money on flights...

#83 ·
Ok, so now considering the fact I'm leaving at 10, instead of 8:30 as planned, should I meet all of you guys at the hotel? Gary Dulude should be in by then, and I'm rooming with him. I'll be on the road in 10 minutes, so call me with any information. All the pertinent personnel have my number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.