**Central Indiana V Meet Sep 26 with Cheap Dyno Time!!**
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Great Lakes Discussion, **Central Indiana V Meet Sep 26 with Cheap Dyno Time!!** in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Alright guys, Pro Dyno Tech is holding a festival in Thorntown, Indiana (Central Indiana) on Sep 26th. There is going ...
    SkullV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

**Central Indiana V Meet Sep 26 with Cheap Dyno Time!!**

Alright guys, Pro Dyno Tech is holding a festival in Thorntown, Indiana (Central Indiana) on Sep 26th. There is going to be dyno time for $35 for 3 pulls with a/f. Since Ron at Pro Dyno Tech is my tuner I have a pretty good relationship with them and they said that if I can give them a definite number of cars they will block off an area for me and my V brethren!!!

Please post here if you are going to go and I will put together a list to call them with. I will be going for sure but I figured that this is an excellent opportunity for some of us to get together. I NEED TO CALL THEM BY FRIDAY!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

backup is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV, silver, manual

Re: **Central Indiana V Meet Sep 26 with Cheap Dyno Time!!**

I'm in! PM me details when you have them. Address, times, etc.

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Sounds interesting, I would still like to dyno my car.

I am afraid I cannot commit, but bump this thread in a couple weeks as a reminder. I might make it down there. What time?

I haven't picked a time yet. Once I get a solid number which is looking like 4 1st gen CTS-V's (1 cammed, 1 nitrous, 1 800+hp blower, 1 stock) and 1 2nd gen CTS-V (all stock) so far I'll PM everyone and throw out some times. It would probably be mid-late afternoon though.

Bump...I am going to call them Wednesday with a number, so if you are in I need to know!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.