Cadillac Owners Forum banner

**Central Indiana V Meet Sep 26 with Cheap Dyno Time!!**

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SkullV 
#1 ·
Alright guys, Pro Dyno Tech is holding a festival in Thorntown, Indiana (Central Indiana) on Sep 26th. There is going to be dyno time for $35 for 3 pulls with a/f. Since Ron at Pro Dyno Tech is my tuner I have a pretty good relationship with them and they said that if I can give them a definite number of cars they will block off an area for me and my V brethren!!!

Please post here if you are going to go and I will put together a list to call them with. I will be going for sure but I figured that this is an excellent opportunity for some of us to get together. I NEED TO CALL THEM BY FRIDAY!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
I haven't picked a time yet. Once I get a solid number which is looking like 4 1st gen CTS-V's (1 cammed, 1 nitrous, 1 800+hp blower, 1 stock) and 1 2nd gen CTS-V (all stock) so far I'll PM everyone and throw out some times. It would probably be mid-late afternoon though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.