Cadillac Owners Forum banner
34K views 413 replies 25 participants last post by  gdwriter 
#1 ·
Alrighty guys and gals, as promised I'd let you know when I found out the dates for the 2010 Chicago Auto Show. So the dates are Friday, February 12- Sunday, February 21. So start planning and RT, Tony, Jerry, + BigJim, you better be there!

http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/index.asp#

#2 ·
Alrighty guys and gals, as promised I'd let you know when I found out the dates for the 2010 Chicago Auto Show. So the dates are Friday, February 12- Sunday, February 21. So start planning and RT, Tony, Jerry, + BigJim, you better be there!
Not wasting any time are ya! Can we please make our meet other than Valentines weekend.

#6 ·
I'll go.

#31 ·
Who in their right mind gets married in February? Too ****ing cold!!!

#13 ·
and milestone birthdays...

I'll go. Its a horribly long drive but I can stand it. :)

#18 ·
I'll come pick you up on my way in. :thumbsup:

#22 ·
I reclined the passenger seat in the Lincoln yesterday and I cannot get it to go back up. I had to give a friend a ride home from work today and she was pissed that she had to ride halfway between the front and the back.

#26 ·
Two nights ago when it was really cool out my house got down to 68 degrees over night. I had to use a comforter (which I use year round anyway), a flannel sheet and I had to turn on my electric mattress pad because I woke up freezing in the middle of the night.

#29 ·
Michelle just mentioned to me the other day she would like to go to the auto show. She has never been to one before. I have not been to the Chicago auto show in over 10 years. I have not seen any auto show in over 10 years if you don't count Detroit (and the four whole cars I actually saw at the show while i was there.)

So I am in. anyone considering a weekday visit to McCormick?

#30 ·
I would love to go on a weekday because there will be less crowds but I have schoool. I may be able to get a Friday off, but that is usually the day everyone drives down or flies in.

#34 ·
Ok it's about 3 months away! Any particular dates you want to have the meet? I want to get this stuff finalized so I can call off work :)

#35 ·
I booked my flight last week:

Fri, Feb 19
Alaska Airlines AS686
Depart Portland, OR (PDX) 10:10 am
Arrive Chicago-O'Hare (ORD) 4:00 pm

Sun, Feb 21
Alaska Airlines AS687
Depart Chicago-O'Hare (ORD) 4:45 pm
Arrive Portland, OR (PDX) 7:10 pm

If possible, I'd like to do the auto show on Saturday; I know it will be more crowded, but last year especially, I didn't get to see as much as I would have liked because I had to catch my flight home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.