Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Which T-shirt design do you prefer for the Chicago meet?

• Option #1: 1-color front, full-color wreath and crest on the back:

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Option #2: 1-color reverse front and back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option #3: 1-color reverse old and new wreath and crest

Votes: 5 55.6%

Chicago Meet T-Shirt Availability

8K views 64 replies 15 participants last post by  RightTurn 
#1 ·
JimmyH and I have been working on a shirt design for the Chicago meet, and I've been getting prices. The original design had a color Cadillac wreath and crest on both the front and back, but screen printing all of those spot colors was going to be way too expensive ~$28 each.

So we have some alternative designs with pricing information:

Option #1: 1-color front, full-color wreath and crest on the back:

With this option, the shirt will need to be as close as we can get to the blue in the crest because that part of the crest will not be printed, using the shirt to provide the color. This allows us to do four spot colors instead of five and saves about $10 a shirt.

Price: $17.21 each with a 20-shirt order. If we order 22 shirts, it brings the unit price down to $16.50, and if we order 24, it's $13.07 each.

Option 2: 1-color front and back:

Price: $10.50 each with a 20-shirt order. If we order 24 shirts, it brings the unit price down to $7.50 each.

Option 3: 1-color front and back with combination logo:

Jimmy thought it might be cool to include both the current and previous versions of the wreath and crest since we'll have cars from both eras at the meet. Pricing for this option is the same as the other one-color version.

From earlier discussions, it seemed blue was the preferred color, and while the full-color version will need to be more of a royal blue, we could do a different shade or an entirely different color with the reversed out artwork.

Please vote for your preference by Sunday, August 2 so we can get the shirts ordered and produced in time for the meet.

Also, please indicate if you intend to buy a shirt regardless of which design is ultimately chosen and what size you want. We'll need quantities and sizes to place the order.

See less See more
#30 ·
Re: Chicago Meet T-Shirt Poll -- Pick your favorite

DSL is heavily dependent on your proximity to a hub. If your house is outside that proximity, you are SOL.

As for the ethernet port, did you ever try resetting your ethernet adapter? Even after a reboot, if you switch from one network to another, you sometimes have to clear your DNS cache, and that will only be achieved by resetting the adapter. A reboot won't clear it.

#49 ·

You guys should send Sal a shirt. Srsly. :yup:
Damn, cant believe I missed this. Hey JimmyH, I'd love to kickstart donations for sending Sal a shirt or 2. I'll match whatever RT gives!

#33 ·

RT, you should come to the meet and get one yourself. :2thumbs:

I also managed to get the Thursday before the meet off so I will have time to get the Brougham looking like the day it was new. I may have school Friday morning (have to check on class stuff yet to be 100% sure) but if that is the case I will meet up with you when I get out (around 12:30). We're still 2 weeks away and I am already excited.

#34 ·

RT, you should come to the meet and get one yourself. :2thumbs:

I also managed to get the Thursday before the meet off so I will have time to get the Brougham looking like the day it was new. I may have school Friday morning (have to check on class stuff yet to be 100% sure) but if that is the case I will meet up with you when I get out (around 12:30). We're still 2 weeks away and I am already excited.
Yeah, Artie. I don't think whatshisname is coming after all. Get Tony to come, too.

I hit the road a week from Friday, will spend the weekend with friends in Eastern Washington and go to a big car show in Lewiston, Idaho where I normally show Betty. Then it's off to Mt. Rushmore and a detour to Minneapolis to see Chad, Brian and Ruthie, and on to Chicago. I'm arriving Thursday, Aug. 27, so if any of you guys near Downers Grove (John, Nicki, Gary, Andy, Elias) want to get together for dinner Thursday night, I'd be up for that.

Looking forward to seeing Elias' magnificent Fleetwood and John's gorgeous Brougham at the Downers Grove cruise in Friday night.

#39 ·

This is what I have so far:

Gurl S
96fleetwood L x1 M x1
AlBundy 2XL
GizmoQ L x2
gdwriter XL
Sporty883 XL
dirt_cheap XL
Corsair XL
MacMuse XL

What I have left:

6 large
1 medium
1 2XL
4 XL

If anyone wants to reserve one let me know
Jesda, get your dirty ass over her and buy the damn T-Shirt - that 2XL has your name all over it!

#41 ·
The one he wanted to marry last month, or was it the one from the month before.:canttalk:

#62 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.