Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Which weekend in August works for you for the meet?

• August 21-23

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • August 28-30

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Either weekend works for me

Votes: 12 57.1%
12K views 80 replies 20 participants last post by  iowasevillests 
#1 ·
Alright people, let's plan this thing! Pick a weekend in August in the poll and we'll go from there!

#48 ·
What can I say? I've only got the *****SIX***** cylinder! :p :p :p

#52 ·
Rick, most of us live west of the city, not south.

Chad, just saw a commercial for Southwest Airlines. They are soon to be starting flights from Minneapolis to Midway for $49.

Brian, you will HATE the way I drive. My cars are lucky if they ever see 70 and if its doin 80 someone has stolen my car.

#55 ·
Chad, just saw a commercial for Southwest Airlines. They are soon to be starting flights from Minneapolis to Midway for $49.
Starts March 8th :bouncy: Would have been better if they started that last year when I flew out to visit my room mate... it was so expensive via United

#54 ·
Interesting; they've always promoted Manchester and Providence as convenient alternatives to Logan.

I've done both Manchester and Logan on trips to NH, and Manchester is so much easier. On my last trip in 2002, I was using frequent flier miles, so I had to go into Logan. The Big Dig was still under construction, so getting in and out of Logan to I-93 north was a PITA.

#56 ·
The question is why would anyone fly. Most people don't keep a car more than a couple years so why would anyone want to fly an airplane probably built in the seventies or eighties ?

#65 ·
Okay, no more airplane talk.

And if anyone else disses the 80's I'm gonna slash your tires. :)

#70 ·
:DHey nick, jimmy, brian, tanner, dwight, chad, jesda, gizmo, gdwriter!! Sorry I've been awol for the last couple months, my work & life in general have been outta control lately (won't go into details).

I voted for the weekend of 8/21, but unfortunately I work at a university and that is our busiest time preparing for students to return so I may end up not being able to leave town either of those weekends. But i'll definitely come if i can get away, plus i'm only 2hrs. from chitown. Had a blast at the last 2 meets that Nick put together (accept for last yr when i got a kidney stone!).

A later summer meet actually works great cause if all goes right i'm getting my whole car repainted in june, gotta scratch together enough $$$.

Was recently at navy pier & shedd aquarium, but i also would like to go to the museum of science & industry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.