Cadillac Owners Forum banner
31K views 342 replies 30 participants last post by  dirt_cheap_fleetwood 
#1 ·
Nicki, Elias and I thought we should make a thread that details the meet location, the attendance list and the schedeule for the Feb 9-10 meet in Chicago, so here goes!

I will be attending. For sure the 10th, hopefully I can get off of working on the 9th, so I can come down either on the 9th, or Thursday night, but probably Friday early afternoon, because I'd like to leave here around 9 or so, and get down there between 3-4.

Aside from the meet, the only things I wanna do as far as sightseeing go would be to go to the Ferrari/Lamborghini dealer, or perhaps a Rolls Royce/Bentley dealer, or go to the top of the Sears Tower.

#33 ·
My deVille could do a hell of a good burnout, especially when I had the wheel cocked in either direction.

#41 ·
I know it sounds counter intuitive, but a good FWD V8 car can do a hell of a burnout

#43 ·
I vote Sunday. Late morning or early afternoon. Maybe we could get a nice lunch/brunch and go from there?

#45 ·
Omega sounds good. I would like to get to the auto show by 11am on Sunday so I have enough time to check everything out.

#46 ·
I'm up for anywhere you can get all you can eat brunch....especially if bacon and/or sausage is involved. :drool:

At the Des Moines meet, Nick got us reservations at Granite City, for the all you can eat brunch buffet.
Yes, there was lots of bacon and sausage. I was very happy. :drool: :)

Let's get some other ideas going though..

#48 ·
I can't do Sunday till after 11am or so, then the drive there. But probably do Sat, or just show up a little later if that is cool...

#51 ·
McCormick Place 11AM-12PM we should all plan to meet at some display at the Auto Show (I believe we're aiming for sunday??) I have to talk with Jay and figure out what time he's flying home sunday.

#54 ·
There's a giordano's out in Oakbrook by the Oakbrook Mall *aka OC or Oakbrook Center* (5 minutes from Downers Grove, also right off from the I-55?? Exit... or is it I-80)

#56 ·
Bar Louie or Blackies? They are off Clark and Polk.. not even a mile from Mccormick Place.

We can all meet at the Cadillac display on Sunday ;)

#58 ·
.. damn I feel old, I turn 28 on the 8th of Feb.

Before 9pm anyone can get into Bar Louie. Blackies has no age restrictions. There is on street parking and a pay lot right around that area.

You been to Blur in Naperville? That might be fun for Friday night, but that is 21 and up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.