Cadillac Owners Forum banner
9K views 110 replies 12 participants last post by  N0DIH 
#1 ·
I was thinking a chitown meet up in january, we can all go grab a bite somewhere decent, meet up, shoot the shit.

Whos up for it?

#97 ·
Alrighty this the list who is going/possibly going:

Crown Vic
Gary88
Iluvcaddys
96Fleet (gotta check with work first)
NODIH
JimmyH (depending on time)
GizmoQ
Cadillac_Guy (depends on his car)
Cadillacsts
Cadillacstsgurl

I was looking online and you can print out you tickets. $10 for adults. They are valid any day for the autoshow.
Also is the new CTS-V going to be there? I was looking at the programs online and I can't find it.

*Which day are we all officially going to the auto show and what time?

#101 ·
Count Nicole & I in for sure. I switched weekends with a friend of mine.. so the 8th-10th are free!

Looking forward to this! I will be in one of the wagons though.... there is no way the Fleetwood is coming out in this weather, but anyone is more than welcome to stop by the house to see it.

#106 ·
Actually this thread or a new thread with detailed info would be best to relay information. A conference call with 10 people can get carried away?

#107 ·
:yeah: I was kinda trying to start that earlier by figuring out how many members would be attending and what date to see the auto show...

#108 ·
Should we get on email and do a group email thing?

#109 ·
I made the seperate thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.