MidWest
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Great Lakes Discussion, MidWest in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; So im from the Chicaoland area, and i was just wondering if anyone would be down for starting a MidWest ...
    yellowxhoodie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

MidWest

So im from the Chicaoland area, and i was just wondering if anyone would be down for starting a MidWest group. Maybe gettin together once in a while, i know a couple good import hangouts, and it would be hilarious to see a whole line of caddys roll in on them.

let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

87vertgt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Cts

Re: MidWest

We tried this a couple times.......nut never have followed thru....we tried a Meet and Greet....but nobody made solid arrangments to show up........

I think a Caddy Cruise would be cool......

87vertgt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Cts

Oh yeah...it would be crazy to see a couple Hot Caddys pull up to a import spot...lol!

where are they? where do they meet now?

yellowxhoodie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

well i live in the south west suburbs. There is this hot dog place called Strats right on North Ave (Rt. 64). Its near the 64 and 83 intersection. Some older guys may have heard of it because they used to do muscle car meets there, sadly its over run by imports now, but a gem shows up every once in a while.

digitalseance is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Don't be hatin' on me imports now!!

I'm down in Bloomington so a chicago land area meet would be out of the question for me. beware of the 815 subarus... lol

2000snowflakedeville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Deville DHS

Im from St. louis but alot of people here have meets for lexus and mercedes. i would love to smoke a lexus or bmw once in awhile.

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

So how many of you guys gonna show up on the 9-10 Feb?

90brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade, 95 Fleetwood Brougham, 93 Fleetwood

IM IN ST LOUIS, AND I OWN A 90 BROUGHAM, AND A 80 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM D'ELEGANCE. i AM DOWN WITH DOING A CAR CLUB, LET ME KNOW IF YALL STILL INTERESTED IN DOING IT

Quote Originally Posted by 90brougham View Post
    IM IN ST LOUIS, AND I OWN A 90 BROUGHAM, AND A 80 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM D'ELEGANCE. i AM DOWN WITH DOING A CAR CLUB, LET ME KNOW IF YALL STILL INTERESTED IN DOING IT
    /Rant mode
    Turn the damn caps lock off!!!!!!
    /Rant mode off

Well, you missed the Chicago Auto show last month. We do a little get together for it each year. One of the dealers in Chicago suburbs has a show sponsored by the Cadillac LaSalle Club during the summer and we're working on a Forum organized meet in August.. In case you haven't noticed lots of activities in Chicago, none here. There is a chapter of the Cadillac Lasalle club here that meets once a month, but they tend to frown on customs like mine so I never joined. Check the National website for dates/times/places or contact jschild@htc.net or call David Armbruster, (314) 521-2369.

I'd support a local get together, and I know Jesda would help, and there are quite a few lurkers here from this area as well as Jeff City I know would participate, just need someone to set it all up. I'm doing monthly meets for CarPCs in Carondolet Park so my time is booked. What say you?

jey
    jey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Fleetwood Brougham V4P

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    I'd support a local get together, and I know Jesda would help, and there are quite a few lurkers here from this area as well as Jeff City I know would participate, just need someone to set it all up. I'm doing monthly meets for CarPCs in Carondolet Park so my time is booked. What say you?
    I'd be up for a local get together too. I'd love to see that ESC with the CarPC - sounds pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by jey View Post
    I'd be up for a local get together too. I'd love to see that ESC with the CarPC - sounds pretty cool.
    Well if you guys just want an impromtu get together, I'll be hanging out in Carondolet Park on the 18th from noon till dusk. Coordinates, map etc can be found here

AHazzardToAll is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Catera Sport

hmmm,.... I'm in the indianapolis area, but i'm sure if me and my gf went for a day or two to king's island but i ACCIDENTALLY took i65 instead if i69 i might end up around the Chicago area. It's be understandable, right? I don't check in here too often but you can pm me if you ever get anythign together. 99 Cat Sport. So i'm almost an import.... I guess.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.