From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Than get in here and introduce yourself to your neighbors!...
    Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Smile From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Than get in here and introduce yourself to your neighbors!
    Raydeeohh likes this.
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Hi all, I'm Giz. Retired AF officer, world traveler (govt and personal), inventor, computer consultant, in-car PC (CarPC) owner, USACI SPL competitor....

Done some of everything, been some of everywhere; lived, loved, and lied a lifetime's worth, but I ain't done yet! My current personal challenge: set foot on all 7 continents (currently 2 to go and Antartica is going to be a b*tch but soon). Pick up my mail in St. Louis, but would rather be in Greece.

Dad bought his first Caddy in 1962, and there's been at least one in the family ever since. Left me his last, a 95 Eldo - told me don't spend a dime on it just drive it till it dies. And at 189000 miles I could no longer bare to torture such a beautiful piece of American craftsmanship. Traded it. Missed it. Bought an identical 96. Now customizing it as an ETC-V. I know I may never achieve true V-status, but somebody's gotta try.
    Attached Images
    Raydeeohh likes this.

I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

That car is freaking magnificent.

Hello all, I am Chad. I'm 20 years of age and currently I'm a full time service consultant at a Chevrolet dealership in the Twin Cities. My main interests are cars of all sorts, but luxury cars are my main love, anything basically with an engine (bigger is better!), all sorts of music, most of which you could classify under the "rock and roll" umbrella label and sarcasm, I love sarcasm. I love spending time with friends, cruisin around, meetin girls, running, roadtripping and hanging out on here. I'm a classic rock/alternative nut, I've got 1561 songs on my iTunes library, all of which were bought, most on CD form.

I got really interested in Cadillacs back when I was 14, got my first (the '92) when I was 17, in December of '04 and I'm looking at gettin' something new soon, either a high end German car or an Eldorado Touring Coupe made in the twilight of their life. But whether I stay with Cadillac again or stray off, I'll be back again, with a classic sometime in the near future......maybe a 74-76 Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance or Talisman, maybe a early '80s Fleetwood Coupe, maybe a 77-78 Eldorado Biarritz. Who knows.
    "They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues."

Current:
    1992 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition (5/14- ?)
    2014 Honda Accord LX MTX Sedan (1/14 -?)

Past:
    1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited (4/04-12/04)
    1992 Cadillac Sedan deVille (12/04-9/07)
    1999 Mercedes Benz S320 (8/07-7/09)
    2000 Buick Regal GS (7/09-4/12)
    2003 Mercury Marauder (4/12-10/13)
    1991 Buick LeSabre Custom Sedan (9/12-6/13)
    2013 Honda Accord LX Sedan (6/13-1/14)

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

Yup, I lurk around these parts too, up in SE WI, in a little town of Darien just off I43.

Got bit by the Cadillac bug with a 91 Deville I got from my mom and dad. They bought it 6 months old in Jan of 92, and gave it to me in Nov 02. I put 40+K miles on it and sold it to a friend and got a 94 Fleetwood Brougham V4P and since Feb 05 I have put 90K on it (It is Aug 07 now). I felt more comfortable putting mega miles on the Fleetwood than the 4.9L Deville.

I do tuning of the 94-95 LT1, and will probably start messing with more soon. It is a ball....

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic

I am here in downtown Chicago. I like to think it is only temporary.. but it is looking like I will be here for the next 3 years
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

MJJ
    MJJ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 Cadillac Deville DTS, AJ Tune, Corsa catback

Talking Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Hi, I'm Mark from Janesville WI. Checking in! This weekend I plan to take a trip to Kenosha and hit the lake for a dip and a picnic with the kids. On the way back we are going to make a stop at the world famous Brat Stop for suppers.

Quote Originally Posted by N0DIH View Post
    Yup, I lurk around these parts too, up in SE WI, in a little town of Darien just off I43.

Got bit by the Cadillac bug with a 91 Deville I got from my mom and dad. They bought it 6 months old in Jan of 92, and gave it to me in Nov 02. I put 40+K miles on it and sold it to a friend and got a 94 Fleetwood Brougham V4P and since Feb 05 I have put 90K on it (It is Aug 07 now). I felt more comfortable putting mega miles on the Fleetwood than the 4.9L Deville.

I do tuning of the 94-95 LT1, and will probably start messing with more soon. It is a ball....
    Hey neighbor! Darien... my old stomping gronds, lol. I've Been to the farmers bar a few times when I was younger... Nice little place for us farmboys!

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

Great lakes? Well, we have the lake of the ozarks.

When you go into the Ozarks, do you hear the opening song from Deliverance?

Current:

Past:

Yeah, we know the place... We live behind it, we clash from time to time, 2am and they are thumping the house pretty good with excessively loud music....

Know it all too well....

Got them fined not to long ago so they are behaving a little better... But not much... We are moving soon so we don't care too much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Thick crust View Post
    Hi, I'm Mark from Janesville WI. Checking in! This weekend I plan to take a trip to Kenosha and hit the lake for a dip and a picnic with the kids. On the way back we are going to make a stop at the world famous Brat Stop for suppers.

Hey neighbor! Darien... my old stomping gronds, lol. I've Been to the farmers bar a few times when I was younger... Nice little place for us farmboys!

MJJ
    MJJ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 Cadillac Deville DTS, AJ Tune, Corsa catback

Talking Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Quote Originally Posted by N0DIH View Post
    Yeah, we know the place... We live behind it, we clash from time to time, 2am and they are thumping the house pretty good with excessively loud music....

Know it all too well....

Got them fined not to long ago so they are behaving a little better... But not much... We are moving soon so we don't care too much anymore.
    Yeah, I hear ya. It was fun back in the day - before we all got married and had kids and learned to act like a grown up, lol! Great to hear you are moving my friend. Maybe someday we can get some people together from the area and have a get together at the Vegas Gentlemans Club? lmao... (I was just at Kunes yesterday to check them out). I think I might be able to PM after this post...

If you need a good parts guy, Dale at Country Cadillac in Delavan is a great guy. Busy as anything, but very helpful.

I thought it was 50 to post IM's. Not sure if Lord Cadillac can override, but it would be helpful to cut down on spam posts just to get the count up (Sal??? PLEASE?)

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

Quote Originally Posted by I~LUV~Caddys8792 View Post
    When you go into the Ozarks, do you hear the opening song from Deliverance?
    I'm usually too high on meth to notice.

http://ozarkopathy.org/horror.html

I'm amused because I thought I invented the term "meth belt". I guess the Post-Dispatch beat me to it!

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I just noticed this forum the other day, so here I am.

2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, that I bought used in March 2007.

I live in Round Lake IL, which is about 15 minutes west of Great America. I work in Schiller Park, just off that little strip that connects Chicago proper to O'hare airport.

We need to get some kind of southern WI northern IL meet going!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesda View Post
    I'm usually too high on meth to notice.

http://ozarkopathy.org/horror.html

I'm amused because I thought I invented the term "meth belt". I guess the Post-Dispatch beat me to it!

Whoa, that's pretty fu**ed up. Southern Missouri sounds like Alabama circa 1962.

And I thought I'd heard on the news that the city I live in (Eagan, MN) is one of the nationwide leaders in meth production.

Current:

Past:

gary88 is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 E92 BMW 335i

Notice Jesda wrote that at 4:20

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.