From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; hey all, im here in mo, just bought a 2006 dts gold with tan leather looking forward to all the ...
    06_cadillac_pimpin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 cadillac dts

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

hey all, im here in mo, just bought a 2006 dts gold with tan leather looking forward to all the meets that are semi close by

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

welcome!

check my sig. There is meet coming up in August. Hope you enjoy the DTS; I had one as a loaner once, sweet ride.

GLaPak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 DTS

Hello everyone, My name is Garrett. I drive a 2001 deville dts, black on black. I live in vernon hills, IL.

ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

Hi im not sure if i have introduce myself yet i dont think i have

IM Ross
    My friends know me as Thumper or Pup

I have a 2000 Seville SLS
    im From

Cleveland Ohio

Curently in the proccess of getting parts and then addice a factory Navi unit from a 2002 plus into my 2000 Seville

nlharter is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-V

Howdy all. Checking in from SW Missouri. Just bought an 07 STS-V from Elco in St. Louis. Love'n it. I rarely see an STS in this area, let alone a V.

Beverly Stayart is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Hi, I live in Elkhorn, Wisconsin.

welcome to the newcomers, sorry for the delay!

GolfKahuna is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS

Howdy to everyone! I'm in Independence, MO! Just recently bought an 04 CTS and really enjoying ride. Check out the pics in my album. Previous ride was an 07 Jeep Patriot. My dad has always owned a Chevy and I was the first to stray when I bought a 77 Mustang, what a mistake! Had nothing but trouble with it so I traded it for an 82 Firebird, Knight Rider model. Anyway, I hope to meet some new friends here and if anyone plays golf in the area, give me a hollar!

welcome, check out the Chicago meet thread, gary88 is planning a golf outing Sunday 30th

osu411yamaha is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2000 Seville STS

Hello all,
    I have been causing trouble on these forums for a few months now so I figured it was time to introduce myself. My name is Jon and I live in Columbus, OH. I graduated from Ohio State in 2006 with a degree in Nutrition with intentions of going to medical school. After deciding being a doctor wasn't for me I have been trying hard to figure out my calling in life, but still am yet to get there. I have one quarter to go for completion of a second degree in Molecular Genetics.

I started loving Cadillacs at about the age of 16 seeing my grandma drive a newer 1996 loaded red Eldorado. My first car was a $500 Hyundai, but when I quickly blew it up I knew foreign cars weren't for me. I then purchased a 1991 S-10 and customized it to the max. I had a TV in it before people even thought of screens in cars. Proudly the majority of work I did myself. I ended up selling that to a good friend who didn't take care of it. I decided then that if I am going to put that much work in a car I am going to drive it until the wheels fall off. A guy I went to high school with drove a 1996 Cadillac STS and I wanted one bad. After selling the S-10 I tried hard to get one, but was a few thousand dollars short. I ended up settling for a 1992 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi that was loaded. I drove it until it wouldn't drive anymore and developed a strong love for GM products. After that I bought another S-10, but still had dreams of that Cadillac STS. This past January I was fortunate enough to finally find a good deal on a 2000 Cadillac STS. I have done some customization to it including in-dash screen and 20 inch wheels. I plan to drive this one until it also doesn't drive anymore.

If you have read any of my posts in the forum thus far you can tell I am not afraid to go against the grain and speak up when I have a strong opinion about something. Contrary to the vibe this might give off I am actually a nice guy and will do anything to help another in need. I also feel strongly about doing as much work as possible myself on my cars or anything else for that matter. I go by the motto "Never pay another man to do a job you can learn to do yourself". Sometimes though this gets me in trouble and I end up like Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor......

Best regards,
    OSU411 (Jon)

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Welcome all!

Quote Originally Posted by osu411yamaha View Post
    This past January I was fortunate enough to finally find a good deal on a 2000 Cadillac STS. I have done some customization to it including in-dash screen and 20 inch wheels.
    Welcome. You should see Gizmo's Eldo

osu411yamaha is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2000 Seville STS

Yes I saw the pics. I want his grill bad!!!!!! Wanna give me a step by step on how to do that gizmo???

MacMuse is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS N* 1SE

Yes I saw the pics. I want his grill bad!!!!!! Wanna give me a step by step on how to do that gizmo???
    Sell him your 2x4 forms gizmo -- oops, did I give it away

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by MacMuse View Post
    Sell him your 2x4 forms gizmo -- oops, did I give it away
    Don't go giving away all my secrets!

There already is V-Series Grille - Eldorado How-To Just be ready to be cut and burned.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.