From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by jdobbstl I recently purchased my '08 CTS DI. It is by far the nicest car I've ever ...
    GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Quote Originally Posted by jdobbstl View Post
    I recently purchased my '08 CTS DI. It is by far the nicest car I've ever owned. All things considered, I have only had my license since 2002. I have worked my ass off to afford this awesome car.

I live in metropolitan St. Louis, MO.
    Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home. If there's ever any reference material you're looking for that you can't find via "search" shoot me a PM.

__________________________________________________ ______

When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Nice shots with the Arch in there! I grew up in Bridgeton and my wife in Hazelwood (Hasslewood as we called it...)

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home. If there's ever any reference material you're looking for that you can't find via "search" shoot me a PM.

__________________________________________________ ______

When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?

jdobbstl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '08 Cadillac CTS - DI/RWD - Fully Loaded & '08 SRX V6 AWD

I appreciate the warm welcome. Thank you, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

beauty on the CTS, you could have done FAR worse! Here's to many years of driving excitement...

ifmracin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '05 STS 1SF

Iowa - Waterloo

Picked up my '05 STS 1SF a bit over a month ago.

CaptainFishpond is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 99 DeVille (Grace Slick)

Hello all, Im Tim from the greater Cleveland area. I have loved Cadillacs for about 5 years now, everybody that knows me knows I am all about the Caddys. I work at a local salvage yard specializing in performance vehicles so Im pretty familiar with the V series lacs, but I love older DeVilles, Eldos, and Sevilles most of all.

Coma is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS 2.8L

Hello, Tim!

I am also from the greater Cleveland area. I am still waiting to be approached by another member on this forum IRL. Maybe one day...

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

If I approach you, do you accept reacharounds?

Bones05CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 Cadillac CTS

WoW.

bstiffmanofsteel is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

Hello Ladies and Gent, I'm Joe from Elmhurst IL, I also spend lots of time in St. Paul MN. I currently drive an 02 Escalade previously a 94 Eldorado. I drove that thing for 6 years and loved it more than most gfs... Wanted a SUV got a Trailblazer then returned to Cadillac. Nice to meet you all!

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

So you pass by now and then through my construction mess in Rockford, IL.... Lovely isn't it? Someday it will be I hope.....

bigdad2201 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville STS

Hi to all. I'm new to the Forum and a new Cadillac owner and in the Great Lakes region. I am in Indiana. I am 22 years old. My wife and I just purchased a 1996 Cadillac Seville STS. I am looking to find some other people in my area just to chat about our Cadillacs. Maybe get some advice in maintenance and repair. Or just to trade stories. Look forward to hearing from you all.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)

Come hang out with us in August. So far it looks like we will have a good turnout but the more the merrier. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...et-august.html

Best Regards,
    JD

eXile is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1999 White Diamond STS Z Rated

Hey guys, Matt here 17, just purchased a '99 STS.

Planning on coming to the '09 Chicago meet, can't wait to try the STS WOT btw.

I live in Barrington, and yes for those who were mentioning golf courses, golf is a pretty big thing for you older men that need something to do on the weekends.

Seems like everyone is either north, west, or southeast of me, anyone from around my area?

Lookin' forward to crushin all the kids civics and other ricers sittin in my schools parking lot and still cruise away in style.

See you guys at the Chicago meet!

Redxped1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 sts-v 04 cts-v

bloomingdale here 06 stsv

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.