From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by Ronster Hi all, Ron in Lake County ILL. new to the Cadillac owners experience, although I very ...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Hi all, Ron in Lake County ILL. new to the Cadillac owners experience, although I very nearly bought an ETC a few years ago (things just didn't work out). originally from Wisconsin, just north of Janesville so I know a few of the areas discussed so far.
    got the midwest meet marked on my calendar, maybe see some of you there.
    rg
    hay

I live in Round Lake.

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

I hit Pep Boys there once in a while... A friend of mine lives near there too. He has a 70 Monte Carlo for sale too if anyone is interested. Needs lots of work, but would be a killer car when done.... Love them long hood rides...

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic

Come join the West of the Lake CLC!

http://www.westofthelakeclc.com/
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

CadillacGurl is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 04 Sienna, 07 GL 450, 07 Cobalt, 07 Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by N0DIH View Post
    I hit Pep Boys there once in a while... A friend of mine lives near there too. He has a 70 Monte Carlo for sale too if anyone is interested. Needs lots of work, but would be a killer car when done.... Love them long hood rides...
    Pictures??

kfx
    kfx is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac STS

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Hi all, Ron in Lake County ILL. new to the Cadillac owners experience, although I very nearly bought an ETC a few years ago (things just didn't work out). originally from Wisconsin, just north of Janesville so I know a few of the areas discussed so far.
    got the midwest meet marked on my calendar, maybe see some of you there.
    rg
    Where is lake county? Anywhere near Crystal Lake? I've got a buddy who lives there, really nice area, lots of great golf courses.

Lake County is the farthest northeast, bordering WI. I am in Round Lake, about 20 minutes south of the WI border. Crystal Lake is about 1/2 hour southwest of me.

kfx
    kfx is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac STS

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    Lake County is the farthest northeast, bordering WI. I am in Round Lake, about 20 minutes south of the WI border. Crystal Lake is about 1/2 hour southwest of me.
    I did a map to round lake and see where you're at, about 2 hrs. away from me in Monroe. I've been to several golf courses in that woodstock, crystal lake, harvard area to the sw of you.

I see from the other thread that you're plannin to go to the meet in davenport, look forward to meeting you and checking out your cts.

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

We moved a couple months ago to Rockford, but I work in Lake County near 45 and 176 (between 176 and 137 on 45)...

I am on the corner of 134 and Wilson.

digitalseance is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

I'm in Bloomington, IL writing java code for a major auto insurance company and sport an 03 escalade and an 02 wrx. I'm going to be getting rid of the 'lade unfortunately. If it doesn't sell then I'll hang around. My hobby is autocrossing the subaru and the escalade has cut into the race tire budget harder than anticipated. It's definitely a great tow vehicle and has done the job quite well. Feels good to sit in the nice leather after standing up all day in the sun!

I do custom java applications on the side as well. For a full blown "bio" (if you will) then check out my website.

AJxtcman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): The Northstar Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Guyz1996deville View Post
    Hello i am Guy,

I live in Milwuakee and drive a 2003 Escalade. I work for harley-Davidson and also do some boxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001CatOwner View Post
    Guyz1996deville What plant you work at? I am Jay, from milwaukee/waukesha area, work at Harley and drive a 2001 Catera 1st owner, I am hoping Santa will bring a CTS-V, if not i am still saving up for one.
    Hey guy's I live in Tosa work at Crest Cadillac and use this for my test track.
    I am very very careful and save when using my test road.
    I make runs only certain days and times.
    Please do not share the location. I make safe runs.

[YOUTUBE]URbE2xi-BvE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZVfXwRXZtGo[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by AJxtcman View Post
    Hey guy's I live in Tosa work at Crest Cadillac and use this for my test track.
    I am very very careful and save when using my test road.
    I make runs only certain days and times.
    Please do not share the location. I make safe runs.

So when my diff explodes, are you the guy I should see?

oh and welcome!

mnviking is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 Deville DHS

Well it's nice to see one or two others from Minnesooooota here. I've always admired Cadillacs and I just bought my first one last Friday. I traded my 2000 Suburban for a Diamond White 2001 Deville DHS and so far I'm loving it! I'm looking forward to some warmer weather here to get the car all cleaned up and enjoy some cruising.

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by mnviking View Post
    Well it's nice to see one or two others from Minnesooooota here. I've always admired Cadillacs and I just bought my first one last Friday. I traded my 2000 Suburban for a Diamond White 2001 Deville DHS and so far I'm loving it! I'm looking forward to some warmer weather here to get the car all cleaned up and enjoy some cruising.
    Welcome to the forum.

jdobbstl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '08 Cadillac CTS - DI/RWD - Fully Loaded & '08 SRX V6 AWD

I recently purchased my '08 CTS DI. It is by far the nicest car I've ever owned. All things considered, I have only had my license since 2002. I have worked my ass off to afford this awesome car.

I live in metropolitan St. Louis, MO.

Pics attached:
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.