From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by JimmyH people dont move to Gary, they move FROM Gary AMEN! My mom took the skyway into ...
    CadillacGurl is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Hyundai Elantra

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    people dont move to Gary, they move FROM Gary
    AMEN! My mom took the skyway into Chicago and I woke up in Gary and the first words outta my mouth "Holy **** we're in a ghetto!" From then on my mom won't take the skyway in. I just remember guys sitting on the guard rails with their trash cans blazing

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

The skyway. What a hell hole. No wonder Chicago sold it.

Guyz1996deville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade

Hello i am Guy,

I live in Milwuakee and drive a 2003 Escalade. I work for harley-Davidson and also do some boxing.

'sup

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

We are moving next week to Cherry Valley in Rockford, so we are going south of the Cheddar Curtain....

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado Collectors Series and 1994 Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by N0DIH View Post
    We are moving next week to Cherry Valley in Rockford, so we are going south of the Cheddar Curtain....

Sweet, and we are moving to Downers Grove in the next month. Hopefully we can meet at some point!
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2002 Cadillac Eldorado Collectors Series # 1572
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

2001CatOwner is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 Cadillac Catera

Guyz1996deville What plant you work at? I am Jay, from milwaukee/waukesha area, work at Harley and drive a 2001 Catera 1st owner, I am hoping Santa will bring a CTS-V, if not i am still saving up for one.

I would love an STS-V with a LS7 in it....

How do you like the Catera? I know the auto press didnt care for them, but I have often thought of looking for a 5-speed Catera or early CTS when my Maxima dies.

I am still quite happy with my 94 Fleetwood LT1.... Gonna take a lot to get me out of it.... V8, RWD, conventional GM platform that is great for performance....

nitsuga is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1990 Cadillac Seville

Hello, I'm Wes. I was just browsing around today and noticed the forum. There has been a Cadillac in the family for quite some time. Right now I've got 1990 Cadillac Seville that's getting an engine replacement come spring time. Right now I'm working on replacing worn suspension components and bushings.

After the swap I plan to start working on the body. Wet sanding and all.

Find Illumina on here (FWD forums) and talk to him, he has a 90 too.

Welcome!

Boss_Cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Eldorado

Hey all I'm Nick, I am 22 years old and a newer cadillac owner from Oshkosh, Wi. I have always owned a GM/Chevy vehicle, until I took my first ride in a cadillac. I was 20 at the time and looking for a new car. I decided to test drive a 93 El Dorado, it was beautiful. Maroon paint with grey leather seats, the best car i ever drove it was the same year they put the northstar in the ETC model and left the old 4.9 in the regular model.

After owning one cadillac, when the time came to get something new i had to of course look for another. I found a beautiful 99 El Dorado. It was all black, with black leather interior, and a dark wood trim... I mean it was Beautiful!! I recently tinted the windows to 20% all around except the windshield, and i couldn't be happier. The outside is all chrome trim with 17inch stock chrome wheels with gold cadillac symbols in the center. Recently i have tinted the headlights to give the car a real clean all black look, and i removed the tags from the back so the only marks it has would be the side panels saying El Dorado and the El Dorado mark right above the license.

You can see some pictures here : http://www.corrupt-protection.com/pics/cadillac/

I hope everyone enjoys.

Boss_Cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Eldorado

Hey all I'm Nick, I am 22 years old and a newer cadillac owner from Oshkosh, Wi. I have always owned a GM/Chevy vehicle, until I took my first ride in a cadillac. I was 20 at the time and looking for a new car. I decided to test drive a 93 El Dorado, it was beautiful. Maroon paint with grey leather seats, the best car i ever drove it was the same year they put the northstar in the ETC model and left the old 4.9 in the regular model.

After owning one cadillac, when the time came to get something new i had to of course look for another. I found a beautiful 99 El Dorado. It was all black, with black leather interior, and a dark wood trim... I mean it was Beautiful!! I recently tinted the windows to 20% all around except the windshield, and i couldn't be happier. The outside is all chrome trim with 17inch stock chrome wheels with gold cadillac symbols in the center. Recently i have tinted the headlights to give the car a real clean all black look, and i removed the tags from the back so the only marks it has would be the side panels saying El Dorado and the El Dorado mark right above the license.

You can see some pictures here : http://www.corrupt-protection.com/pics/cadillac/

I hope everyone enjoys.

welcome Boss

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.