From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? - Page 16
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; From Indiana's portion of Lake Michigan - the South Shore - just a quick ride to either Michigan or Illinois...
    South Shore 2 Door is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS AWD Premium Coupe

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

From Indiana's portion of Lake Michigan - the South Shore - just a quick ride to either Michigan or Illinois

talismandave likes this.

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Nice. Welcome to the forums!

talismandave is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Beautiful!

Raydeeohh is offline Cadillac Owners Member

My name is Raydeeohh, I'm from Lake County, Illinois and I drive a blue Cadillac cts better known as the Blue Gost because of its smooth and sleek look and performance. I'm a business owner that does like to travel and drive in luxury and style. My brother and dad are also Cadillac owners that enjoy the Cadillac. I'm looking to connect with other Caddy owners to share info.

----------

My dad drove Caddy'$ before I was born. My brother and I just fell right in line, listening to our old school music and the Blues. Lovely combination.

Ranger is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

talismandave is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Hi, subscribe to this forum and you will get email alerts when members are planning to get together.

I am hoping to get some people together for the Chicago Auto Show. Would be fun to meet up and say hi to other members.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.