From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? - Page 15
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Nice collection mjs. Ever get them mixed up and cruise luxuriously in the V or punch the Brougham?...
    MacMuse is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS N* 1SE
    Nice collection mjs. Ever get them mixed up and cruise luxuriously in the V or punch the Brougham?

mjs182004 is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 91 Brougham d' Elegance, 06 STS-V

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

I always cruise luxuriously in both, and always punch it in the V. The brougham though is still a fun car to punch it. It really throws you back for the first 5 feet, lol

brandeeashlynn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): eldorado

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

i need a tranny solenoid update kit installed in my car does anyone know whre i can get this done for a fair price and have the job done right? i am located in holland mi but i would be willing to drive up to 50 miles thanks.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    I cruise luxuriously on the toilet...

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

tmi.
    mjs182004 and mjs182004 like this.

mrsbongo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 SRX V6

Smile Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Hi there,

Checking in from Burnsville, Minnesota. Just became the proud owner of an '07 SRX V6.

My grandfather owned Cadillacs back in the day. The last one he owned before he passed away was a beautiful Eldorado. It may sound silly but I feel the connection is a little bit stronger now.

I also have an actual interest in *learning* about this car as opposed to just driving it around and taking it in when something goes wrong.

Looking forward to getting to know some folks around here

- Jess

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Hi guys. I am slowly making my way through the forums. I'm talismandave and live in Madison WI. Look forward to getting to know and getting together someday.

Welcome to the forum fellas

MSGTRecon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 97 Seville STS

97 STS from indiana here

welcome!

Ranger is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Ditto

Kimmypage is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 STS

.... Hi all... I just got my third caddy. She's a 2003 STS... i'm hoping to meet up w/ any group meeting or event... holla !!!! Cleveland Ohio, or thereabouts...

psycobilly69 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1969 Calais coupe

Well I've been on here a while and found this thread, so I figured I better introduce myself.
    My name's Joe and it looks like I'm the only small town redneck here so far .
    Born and raised in Yorktown, IN (just outside Muncie). I'm a shadetree mechanic, a wheeler/dealer and avid car guy. I'm 29 and I've owned over 60 different vehicles already, including a '54 Hornet, an '83 Benz 300SD turbo diesel and a '48 Dodge pickup. I've never owned a riceburner (I usually stick to older cars that were actually built with real steel ).
    I've owned 2 other Cadillacs and I'm now on my third-
    A brown '84 CDV I got for $250 from a little old lady when I was 17. Loved it but I only had it all of a week before the 4100 locked up tighter than a nun's chastity belt .
    And the only caddy I ever hated , but I loved the drivetrain. A rosewood (freakin pink) '88 Seville ex-Mary Kay car I got for $450 from a DEALERSHIP if that tells you what it looked like. I was far from kind to it, but it just would not die! I would hit 100+mph on a regular basis, but it was still runnin with over 219k when I sold it!

My current baby is my '69 Calais coupe. 472, power seats, power windows and 65k showin on the clock. She needs the trans rebuilt and front brakes, but the old big block is still strong

talismandave and talismandave like this.

misterroy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Seville SLS

2002 SLS from the south suburbs of Chicago. Man I really like my car...

mjcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 1SG STS4, 05 V6 SRX4 (retired 03 DeVille)

Northern Illinois here, western suburbs of chicago.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.