From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? - Page 13
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Great Lakes Discussion, From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; nice ride. welcome to the forums!...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

nice ride. welcome to the forums!

RJStol is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 STS

Re: From Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin?

Thanks--

When I got the STS, I was getting a little angry at all of the GM badmouthing, so I go an "Imported From Detroit" Bumper sticker and put it on the back. I know it is a Chrysler add, but it makes the right kind of statement.

Smaller 2010 Cadillac STS (9).jpg

Smaller Cadillac STS (4).jpg

Got tired of all the BMW, Audi, Lexus, and Mercedes owners thinking they were patriotic--

Here is the wife's Vette

Smaller Sharon's 2000 Corvette (8).jpg

I am with you. Folks who think GM and chrysler should just go away are going to be facing a sad truth when the rest of the manufacturing in this country dies.

I don't really like any chrysler product, but I give them credit for the imported from detroit tagline. Great marketing.
    I made a pact with myself that I want to buy domestic, or if it is an import, at least something that's assembled here.

bigburban is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Sts-v 2008
    From northern Minnesota just picked up a new to me 2008 sts-v. Love it.

even though you been here a while, welcome to the forums and the land of V

blkvcts09 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

Hello from Southern Illinois!! We are a CTS-V 09 family. Have owned a bunch of muscle cars and sports cars over the years. Raced with the SCCA for 11 yr. i'm considering takeing the V to a HPDE but my wife is a little worried about that. I'm iterested if there are any Cadillac shows or meet and greets anywhere near sched for 2012?

Welcome. A small group of us should be getting together for the chicago auto show.

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by blkvcts09 View Post
    Hello from Southern Illinois!! We are a CTS-V 09 family. Have owned a bunch of muscle cars and sports cars over the years. Raced with the SCCA for 11 yr. i'm considering takeing the V to a HPDE but my wife is a little worried about that. I'm iterested if there are any Cadillac shows or meet and greets anywhere near sched for 2012?
    What part of So. Il ? I'm near Belleville in St Clair County. There are no "organized V events" down here, I usually hang out with the folks in Chicago. St Louis has quite a few as well as an STL chapter of SCCA.
    Snake Bit Super Chilled Black Raven 2006 Cadillac XLR-V aka Elwood (Jake's brother)
    Verified 501rwhp and 486TQ at 6000RPM so far...final goal 575/550

ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

2013 St Louis Region SCCA Solo SSM Class Champion
    Texas Mile Record Holder: Street Legal XLR @ 159.5MPH
    ECTA LSR Record Holder: 4.2-5.0L Blown Gas Modified Sports Car

D Yaros is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1955 CDV, 1992 Allante, 1962 Olds 88 Conv

I have been on this forum for quite a while. Even so, I have not introduced myself here. The name is Dave Yaros. I am in Milwaukee, WI. I have 2 Cadddys; a 1955 Coupe de Ville and a 1992 Allante. I also own a 1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 convertible. The '55 CDV has her own web site - http://GrayLadyWebNG.com. So does the '62 Olds - http://www.freewebs.com/jeandaveyaros

I am a "hands on" sort of guy when it comes to cars. So much so that I have a 2-post lift in my garage.

I also edit and publish an online only, no ad newsletter that discusses the car collector hobby every month. It is titled Car Collector Chronicles. For anyone wanting to take a look, you will find it at - http://www.scribd.com/people/view/7936333-dave

I am a member of the Cadillac-La Salle Club, the Cadill-Ikes Chapter, the Chicagoland Allante-XLR Chapter, the Oldsmobile Club of America, the Oldsmobile Club of America-Wisconsin Chapter and the National Antique Oldsmobile Club.

There you have it ... .

We're glad you posted your info, glad to have you.
    Snake Bit Super Chilled Black Raven 2006 Cadillac XLR-V aka Elwood (Jake's brother)

would love to see some pics of the '55. The link you posted does not work for me.

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Just realized there was a regional thread out here so I figured I'd post up. The name is Mark & have had the '04 V for a few months now. Working on ironing out the kinks and fixing some things before modding it. So far it has an X pipe, resonators deleted, high-rise hood, and K&N filter.

Loving the V and looking for other owners to meet up with.

Attachment 83155

Welcome from a former 05V owner. i miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    Just realized there was a regional thread out here so I figured I'd post up. The name is Mark & have had the '04 V for a few months now. Working on ironing out the kinks and fixing some things before modding it. So far it has an X pipe, resonators deleted, high-rise hood, and K&N filter.

Loving the V and looking for other owners to meet up with.
    There are two or three major meets per year: Chicago Auto Show, Summer Midwest meet, and some go to Woodward Dream Cruise. I was lucky enough to attend all three this year. Had a blast!

Oh yeah there was an Indy V meet, too.

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    There are two or three major meets per year: Chicago Auto Show, Summer Midwest meet, and some go to Woodward Dream Cruise. I was lucky enough to attend all three this year. Had a blast!

Oh yeah there was an Indy V meet, too.
    Thanks for the info. Hopefully next year will have as many options.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.