Cadillac Owners Forum banner

NE ohio Weekend Get Together!

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  drummer07 
#1 ·
FLorian and I are going to try and arrange a nice little weekend get together. The last weekend in July. The 28th and 29th.
We are going to try and arrange a Corsa/Mallett Tour in the late morning. Then off to the metroparks for a good ole fashioned Cookout. Brats Dogs Burgers and all the sides that come with it. That will be paid for by Florian and myself and we will accept any donations to help pay for it. After that it will either be a evening at Dave and busters or maybe take in an indians game depending on if theirs a game that day. Then if FLorian can arrange to have his band playing at a local spot those who choose to can attend and check out his band. Depending on how many are coming we will try and arrange a block of rooms at a centralized hotel near here and all things great!
Please feel free to PM me or Florian on any questions ideas or just to let us know if you are in or not. This will not be like the QSL meets that never happened.
We expect to see alot of you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.