- 01-01-08 03:19 PM #1
1. Be sure of your facts and be ready to back them up.
2. Do not allow yourself to fall for inflammatory "bait".
3. Never fall into the trap of personal defamation.
4. Rise above your opponent when they resort to the tactics in #2 and
5. Be willing to concede, if necessary.
6. Respectfully agree to disagree.
MasterPro Chemicals - Gear Oil
Gear Oil - SAE 80W-90 Gl5; QuartMore on MasterPro Chemicals - Gear OilPrice: 4.99 USD
Royal Purple Max-Clean - Fuel System Cleaner & Stabilizer
Fuel System Cleaner & Stabilizer - 20 Fl Oz.Price: 9.99 USD
Anzo USA - LED Running Lights
LED Running Lights - LED Daytime Running Lights 6.5" ClearMore on Anzo USA - LED Running LightsPrice: 29.99 USD