Electrical Technical Information Discussion, Anti Lock Relay in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I have a 1993 Sedan deVille which is having Anti Lock issues. Part of the diagnosis requires me to remove ...
- 04-29-14 08:18 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 81, Seville, 84 Eldorado, 93 Sedan deVille, 03 Seville
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Grand Forks, ND
Anti Lock Relay
I have a 1993 Sedan deVille which is having Anti Lock issues. Part of the diagnosis requires me to remove the main anti lock relay which is found in the maxi fuse/relay center under the hood. I would like to know which relay the main anti lock relay is and how to remove it. It appears that the relays should just slide forward but that is not seeming to be the case.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm