Power failure
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Electrical Technical Information Discussion, Power failure in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hi, I have an 07 Escalade and I'm having an issue with the power to the radio, windows, air, signals, ...
    djrick508 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Power failure

Hi, I have an 07 Escalade and I'm having an issue with the power to the radio, windows, air, signals, and locks shutting down while driving. The car doesn't shut off, just the power inside. The power will stay off for a few minutes then pop back on. Any suggestions??? Thanks Rick

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Power failure

Quote Originally Posted by djrick508 View Post
    Hi, I have an 07 Escalade and I'm having an issue with the power to the radio, windows, air, signals, and locks shutting down while driving. The car doesn't shut off, just the power inside. The power will stay off for a few minutes then pop back on. Any suggestions??? Thanks Rick
    Hello djrick508,

I apologize that you are experiencing an issue with you Escalade’s power failing while you are driving. Are you interested in working with a dealership regarding this issue? If you are, I would like to assist you in the process of working with them. Please private message me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you would like to work with. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

djrick508 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I've contacted my local dealer and asked if this sounded like something familiar. He said it could be a number of possibilities. I'm trying to cut down on the diagnostic charges that will be associated with this repair. I posted this to see if anyone else has had the same issue or anything similar.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Power failure

Quote Originally Posted by djrick508 View Post
    I've contacted my local dealer and asked if this sounded like something familiar. He said it could be a number of possibilities. I'm trying to cut down on the diagnostic charges that will be associated with this repair. I posted this to see if anyone else has had the same issue or anything similar.
    Hello djrick508,

I understand you were reaching out to the community regarding this concern. I was just extending my assistance if you wanted it. Please feel free to message us if you do. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.