Electrical Technical Information Discussion, Parking Lights not working on rh side in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I have a 2001 Deville DTS. Both the front and rear passenger side parking lights are not working. All other ...
- 06-20-13 02:44 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 Deville DTS
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Parking Lights not working on rh side
I have a 2001 Deville DTS. Both the front and rear passenger side parking lights are not working. All other lights are working on both sides. Has
anyone else had this type of issue. New light bulb in front and tailight assembly did not help. All fuses in under hood compartment are good. Any
help and or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Jay
- 06-23-13 02:30 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '98 STS (RIP @ 206,xxx miles)
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Metro ATL
Re: Parking Lights not working on rh side
Did you find the problem??
I ask before I burn the time to type what could be a long response.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container