Electrical Technical Information Discussion, How do you replace a bulb in the trunk lid rear red lamps? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; 1999 Cadillac STS. Rear tail light in the trunk lid is out. How do you get to the light to ...
- 12-26-11 10:25 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 sts
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
How do you replace a bulb in the trunk lid rear red lamps?
1999 Cadillac STS. Rear tail light in the trunk lid is out. How do you get to the light to replace bulb?
- 12-26-11 03:51 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '98 STS (RIP @ 206,xxx miles)
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Metro ATL
Re: How do you replace a bulb in the trunk lid rear red lamps?
Remove 6 or 8 (I've forgotten) plastic wing nuts.
Remove entire lamp assembly. A second pair of hands will be welcome.
Replace all 8 bulbs in that assembly (tail, tail, license, backup all times two).
Install lamp, replace trunk lid carpeting.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- CRC Industries Guaranteed To Pass - Emissions Test Formula
Emissions Test Formula - 12 Fl Oz
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9003 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Mechanix Wear - Wind Resistant Winter Glove
Wind Resistant Winter Glove - Wind Resistnt; X-Large