A few things I need to know. I have been dealing with trying to find information for the past two weeks and finally I am coming to the caddy forums.

1). The 94-95 Deville Concours 4.6L computer, does it use OBD1 or OBD2? I have found many instances where people (on this forum) have said they got alpha-numeric codes on their 95 concours, off of a pcm that should be obd1. I need to know this asap.

2). Does ANYONE own or have access to a pinout diagram for the 94-95 Deville Concours computer?

3). Does ANYONE have a pinout of the dianostic plug for a 94-95 deville concours?

I purchased my fiero completed (32v northstar v8), I did none of the wiring or anything. My service engine is on, and I have no way to check the codes...... My obd1 dianostic plug does not work (if it is indeed obd1) and if the pcm does use obd2, I need to wire in a obd2 plug. Please please please someone help me. I need to know whats wrong with my car and the only way I am going to do that is by pulling the codes..... which I can not do at the current time. Please... someone read this and help me. If you dont want to post on forum.

My email is michaelkesnerj [at] yahoo.com