Electrical Technical Information Discussion, outside temperature guage in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; the outside temperature gauge in my 2003 deville reads -- how do i reset...
- 06-03-11 02:39 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1983 coupe deville 1993 fleetwood 2003 deville
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
outside temperature guage
the outside temperature gauge in my 2003 deville reads -- how do i reset
- 06-03-11 11:54 AM #2
Re: outside temperature guage
The sensor is on the hood latch brace. Unplug it and check the connector and wiring. If that appears clean and OK, talk to Chris in Rippy Parts ^^^ up in Vendors - Cadillac dealership in Wilmington, NC. The sensor is plug & play for about 14$.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch