Electrical Technical Information Discussion, Cadillac floor heater/ac vent always on in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hi, I have a 1980 Cadillac coupe deville and I need a little bit of help. My floor vents are ...
- 10-13-10 08:10 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1980 cadillac coupe deville
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
Cadillac floor heater/ac vent always on
I have a 1980 Cadillac coupe deville and I need a little bit of help. My floor vents are always on at high. How can I get this fixed? I changed my blower motor resistor and this didn't solve the problem.
thanks in advance for your help
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch