Electrical Technical Information Discussion, 2002 seville traction control in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Can someone tell me where the traction control sensors are at on my 2002 Seville SLS. The light is on ...
- 08-26-10 01:45 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac Seville STS
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
2002 seville traction control
Can someone tell me where the traction control sensors are at on my 2002 Seville SLS. The light is on and a mechanic told me the sensors may had dirt or grime on them. Just trying to save a few dollars and see if that's the problem before taking it to a shop and pay out a fortune.
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 08-27-10 07:38 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '98 STS (RIP @ 206,xxx miles)
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Metro ATL
Re: 2002 seville traction control
We can narrow it down for you if you tell us what Trouble Codes you car is displaying (in this case, the "C" codes are important). Here's how to display the codes:
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm