Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 94 Deville Starting problems

94 Deville Starting problems

Hello all,
    I recently purchased a low mileage 94 Deville...i really like the car but it has developed a strange problem; after driving for a while then turning off the car....trying to start it immediately again is a real pain. It turns over like the battery is dead...i even went and bought a brand new battery with the most cranking amps i could fit in there (1000). I would have thought that would have fixed it but it doesnt. After a while, the car will start again...but that is a bit of a pain if i just wanna run to the store quickly. Has anyone else experienced this type of problem?...the lights and radio and all other electrical items work perfectly...(except for the turn signal...but i can find the signal flasher; hazard flasher yes, signal, no)..any responses would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Re: 94 Deville Starting problems

i have 1995 deville with the same problem i have change the battery, tune-up alternator and was going to replace the starter today but why would the starter effect the signal lights so i did not change it stuck like you but also the signal lights work fine with the battery charged or just installed

+ Reply to Thread

Cadillac Posting Rules