95 Deville Lights out
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Electrical Technical Information Discussion, 95 Deville Lights out in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My 95 Deville started the quick blink when I turned on the left turn signal. I saw that the top ...
    buyusa is offline Cadillac Owners Member

95 Deville Lights out

My 95 Deville started the quick blink when I turned on the left turn signal. I saw that the top light in the back tail light was not lighting up. When I went to replace the bulb I noticed that the bulb looks good. I replaced the bulb anyway and the speed of the blink returned to normal. The next day I was driving at night and noticed that I did not have left rear taillights or left front turn signal lights on however they came on when I engaged the left turn signal. I read the thread of checking for brown socket and the socket did not look burned on the 2 bulbs in the back taillights. Now when I apply the brakes the green lighton on the headlight switch comes on and the left front turn signals light up. The brake and turn signals work fine however the dash lights blink with in time with the left turn signal. Any ideas welcomed.
    buyusa

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wikid65 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 95 Deville Lights out

Replace the suspect socket. Those year Devilles were notorious for losing the ground in the socket and/or melting the solder on the bulb base.

buyusa is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 95 Deville Lights out

Thank you I will try that...Wow 42.95 at my local pit stop..Thanks again.

buyusa

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.