Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: 97 Deville keyless entry remote

Jpreverso is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

97 Deville keyless entry remote

I am trying to identify a missing component off the circuit board of a GM 16259819 (keyless entry remote #1, 97 Deville). Any one with a 97 Caddy that wants to help out, the component is located just below the IC at the bottom of the remote, Or I could say its up and left of the key ring hole but below the thing that has 16 little legs. I am hoping it is a resister and that someone could just tell me the value or number. Any help would be appriciated thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jpreverso is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: 97 Deville keyless entry remote

This is a pic of exactly what part im loking for. The Lock, Unlock, Trunk and gas buttons are faced down and the back of the remote has been removed.
    Attached Images

i have a 97 deville concour.........send me a private email at wendellbrink@charter.net and i'll help you...........

dna_level_c7 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1997 Sedan Deville

Did you figure out what the missing part is? I am also looking for this part...