Electrical Technical Information Discussion, Tire Pressure Sensors in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Could someone pleeeeeeease provide me with the part number for a 2001 seville (oem) tire pressure sensor... I have been ...
- 03-08-07 02:00 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 SLS (Diamond White)
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Columbus, OH
Tire Pressure Sensors
Could someone pleeeeeeease provide me with the part number for a 2001 seville (oem) tire pressure sensor... I have been searching for days!
- 03-08-07 02:35 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '98 STS (RIP @ 206,xxx miles)
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Metro ATL
Re: Tire Pressure Sensors
Call 800-535-4608 and ask for the parts dept.. Have the last 8 digits of your VIN handy.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit