Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale: 1999 cadillac eldorado - $850.

Santa Rosa, CA.

For sale: 1999 cadillac eldorado - $850.

It's so cheap 'cause the motor is toast. Cracked block, or so I'm told. Starts up and drives fine but it'll probably overheat if you take it far. 125K. Interior is a little dirty but no rips or tears in the leather. PO had an aftermarket stereo in it and removed it before I got the car. Most everything works but the car has it's issues. Bondo cracks in the left quarter, obviously a bad repair. Pass window doesn't roll down. I went to check it and the switch fell apart (there's the problem). California car with no rust issues. If someone wants to swap in a motor you'd have a good car or buy it as a parts car. In either case, if it doesn't sell I'm gonna part it out.
    Contact me at

2. Remove Advertisements

dou1t2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 96 Seville SLS and 99 Eldorado ESC,also 91 F-150 and a 73 MG
    NE Orygun

Re: For sale: 1999 cadillac eldorado - $850.

If you decide to part it out, I'm interested in a couple of minor trim pieces.

Re: For sale: 1999 cadillac eldorado - $850.

Hello: I see this was posted in Aug. Do you have the car now or are you parting it out? I am interested in the frt seats or whole car.....

+ Reply to Thread

Cadillac Posting Rules