Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: 1985 Cadillac DeVille 56k Original Miles $5,500 obo

Dr.Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1985 Deville

1985 Cadillac DeVille 56k Original Miles $5,500 obo

My Grandfather purchased this car in 1985 for $24,000. Both sets of Gold Keys

In mint condition every thing works, and runs great. She is quite and starts and stops like new

She needs a new home now, and I need a better car for commuting. I have all the receipts for the maintenance on the car.

- the only modification I added to the car is CD player W/Ipod connect and replaced original speakers.

- Power Bench, Leather in Mint condition, dash board is perfect, nothing was ever placed in the trunk so the liner is perfect.

- Paint and chrome all original and in excellent condition

- Ive spent over $5,000 on internal updates, such as; AC (very cold), Radiator, plugs, OEM airbag suspension, Electrical- Power windows Power-Bench..... And a lot more ( which I have all documentation)
    I'm NO mechanic whatsoever, So I might have got screwed with labor costs.... But this thing is beautiful and needs someone that will appreciate her.

Located in The Washington DC Area

Call me for Info ; 202-802-0222

Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements