D3Cadillac Discussion, Cadilalc XLR & XLR-V Sway Bars in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; ...
- 06-04-09 02:53 PM #1Banned
- Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Design Center
Cadilalc XLR & XLR-V Sway Bars
Sway Bar System: $440.00 (XLR add $120 for mounting hardware)
Application: 2005-2009 XLR and XLR-V
*Includes front and rear sway bars and hardware
Product Description – Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Performance Sway Bars. These bars feature lightweight hollow construction and include greasable polyurethane bushings and are powder coated for durability. Each bar set has been tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible. You will notice the vehicle stays flat and rotates with greater ease around corners.
• Dramatically improved cornering potential
• Improved chassis balance and steering response
• Adjustable rear bar allows suspension to be finely tuned
• Improves both XLR and XLR-V models
• Eliminates XLR-V nervous rear handling traits during track use
• Allows power to be applied earlier during corner exit
For more information, please contact us at 562-988-2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container