D3Cadillac Discussion, Universal Turbo in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Is it possible to do something with this JDM Universal t3/t4 turbo kit I keep seeing on ebay? Could D3 ...
- 02-09-09 11:54 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
Is it possible to do something with this JDM Universal t3/t4 turbo kit I keep seeing on ebay? Could D3 do the work? I need more Hp and cant buy a V right now. Also, how much hp gain would I get with just the head and short block work D3caddy does?
- 02-12-09 09:56 PM #2Banned
- Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Design Center
Re: Universal Turbo
To be honest with you we wouldn’t do anything with a universal kit... If you are going to go down this route it would be better served to do something custom for your vehicle. As for the engine work, it would only be beneficial if you are going to do some type of forced induction.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set