Location: California Speedway
Address: 9300 Cherry Avenue Fontana, CA 92335
Date: June 14th, 2008
Projected number of vehicles: 300-400 Cadillac Vehicles
Special Events: Road Course, Auto Cross, Dyno Shootout, Cadillac Owners Meet, Vendor Displays, and Special Exhibitions
Event Website: http://www.d3cadillac.com/cpe
After years of standing on the sidelines and watching the BimmerFest grow and grow. We decided enough was enough and started planning an all Cadillac event that would rival the German vehicle events. This will be the largest gathering of Cadillac vehicles, owners, and enthusiast. This event is free to the public and any Cadillac Owners that would like to participate in the gathering. Please register online or use the provided vehicle registration form to secure a spot for your Cadillac. http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...orm_Trac-1.jpg Cadillac Owners, dealerships, and retailers, are encouraged to attend this event and help grow the Cadillac community. There will be cars from out of state attending the event along with a wide variety of vendors showcasing their new products.
There will be a variety of Cadillac activities during this event. We will have a dyno onsite conducting an ALL CADILLAC DYNO SHOOTOUT! This is the first of its kind and we will have a special surprise for the winner of this event. Whoever’s Cadillac can make the most power on the dyno, they will get a featured story in Modified Luxury & Exotics Magazine, pictures, detailed story, website feature, etc. Please use the provided form to register for this activity.
We will have an ALL CADILLAC RUN GROUP for the event. This is an opportunity for Cadillac Owners to take their vehicles on a professionally prepped racetrack and enjoy some spirited driving on the Infield Road Course at California Speedway. We will have driving instructors on hand to assist any of those that are interested in procuring their assistance. In addition to the infield racing experience, we will also have an AUTOCROSS TRACK setup to allow you to battle against the clock and challenge your driving skills. For those that would like to take their Cadillac vehicles on the racetrack or autocross course, please register using the provided form.
What’s new for Cadillac’s? Check out the vendor section for all the new products and parts for your Cadillac. These vendors have traveled from all over the United States to show you their new products first hand. Special discounts and services will be offered for those who attend the event. Please check www.d3cadillac.com/cpe for an updated list of vendors. If your company is interested in becoming a vendor at this event, please contact email@example.com for more information.
How about something special? How about Team Cadillac’s CTS-V Racecar, live in action, on the racetrack! Or how about the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V 550+ HP monster in person and at the racetrack? There will be a special raffle for (1) lucky person to ride shotgun in the Cadillac CTSV racecar! Winner must be present and only (1) ride will be given.
Event goodies… There will be plenty!
• The Bob Bondurant School of Racing will raffle off (1) 2-day High Performance Driving Experience. The High Performance Driving combines advanced street driving skills with techniques refined through years on the racetrack. Vehicles: Cadillac CTS-V / 2 days – Valued at $2,325 package price
• Meguiars car care products will be giving all vehicle participants free products for their vehicles.
• OC Energy Drink’s OC Angles will be on hand signing posters and taking pictures all day. OC Energy will also be sampling refreshing new drinks at the OC Energy display.
• Free magazines from Modified Luxury & Exotics. Be sure to pick up the latest issue from Modified Luxury & Exotics to see what’s new in the performance & luxury market.
EVENT ARRIVAL & PARKING:
● Saturday start: 8:00AM - Please arrive NO EARLIER than 7:30 and NO LATER than 11:00!
● ALL cars must be parked & registered as of 11:30 – Please, no late arrivals.
● You MUST park where you are directed and there will be no saving of spaces.
● Place your windshield placard on the passenger side windshield (see below)
● This event will take place rain or shine - come prepared for both.
● If you wish to park with friends or as a club, you will need to arrive together!
Here is a general layout of the venue.
EVENT GENERAL RULES:
● Please make sure kids know NOT to touch the cars
● Please be cautious with cameras, handbags, etc. when walking between cars
● Please be considerate and respectful of our hosts and the host site
● NO speeding or burnouts as you enter or leave the area.
● NO cruising or coming & going after you're parked
● NO sound-offs... if you demo your stereo, please make it brief and a reasonable volume
● NO pets
● NO alcohol
• Modified Luxury & Exotics
• Hot Rod Magazine
• Cadillac Owners Magazine
• Affluent Magazine
• Professional Photographers on site
Best Western Heritage Inn
8179 Spruce Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-466-1111 or 800-682-7829
Rooms have been secured for guests at a rate of $89/per night. Please let them know that you are here for the "Cadillac Event" to receive your discounted rate.
Please note we will have food & drinks catered during the event. There will be a breakfast selection with a nice lunch selection throughout the day (full menu forthcoming). Here are a few options for after the event.
Also listed are the closest airports for those of you who are planning on flying in from out of state.
Please note that this thread will be updated often leading up to the event. Please check back frequently for any additional details or updates.