Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
D3Cadillac Discussion, Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread*** in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Location: California Speedway Address: 9300 Cherry Avenue Fontana, CA 92335 Date: June 14th, 2008 Time: 8AM-5PM Projected number of vehicles: ...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Exclamation Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***

Address: 9300 Cherry Avenue Fontana, CA 92335
    Date: June 14th, 2008
    Time: 8AM-5PM
    Projected number of vehicles: 300-400 Cadillac Vehicles
    Special Events: Road Course, Auto Cross, Dyno Shootout, Cadillac Owners Meet, Vendor Displays, and Special Exhibitions
    Event Website: http://www.d3cadillac.com/cpe

After years of standing on the sidelines and watching the BimmerFest grow and grow. We decided enough was enough and started planning an all Cadillac event that would rival the German vehicle events. This will be the largest gathering of Cadillac vehicles, owners, and enthusiast. This event is free to the public and any Cadillac Owners that would like to participate in the gathering. Please register online or use the provided vehicle registration form to secure a spot for your Cadillac. http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...orm_Trac-1.jpg Cadillac Owners, dealerships, and retailers, are encouraged to attend this event and help grow the Cadillac community. There will be cars from out of state attending the event along with a wide variety of vendors showcasing their new products.

There will be a variety of Cadillac activities during this event. We will have a dyno onsite conducting an ALL CADILLAC DYNO SHOOTOUT! This is the first of its kind and we will have a special surprise for the winner of this event. Whoever’s Cadillac can make the most power on the dyno, they will get a featured story in Modified Luxury & Exotics Magazine, pictures, detailed story, website feature, etc. Please use the provided form to register for this activity.

We will have an ALL CADILLAC RUN GROUP for the event. This is an opportunity for Cadillac Owners to take their vehicles on a professionally prepped racetrack and enjoy some spirited driving on the Infield Road Course at California Speedway. We will have driving instructors on hand to assist any of those that are interested in procuring their assistance. In addition to the infield racing experience, we will also have an AUTOCROSS TRACK setup to allow you to battle against the clock and challenge your driving skills. For those that would like to take their Cadillac vehicles on the racetrack or autocross course, please register using the provided form.
    http://www.d3cadillac.com/cpe/Cadill...rack_Event.pdf

What’s new for Cadillac’s? Check out the vendor section for all the new products and parts for your Cadillac. These vendors have traveled from all over the United States to show you their new products first hand. Special discounts and services will be offered for those who attend the event. Please check www.d3cadillac.com/cpe for an updated list of vendors. If your company is interested in becoming a vendor at this event, please contact info@d3cadillac.com for more information.

How about something special? How about Team Cadillac’s CTS-V Racecar, live in action, on the racetrack! Or how about the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V 550+ HP monster in person and at the racetrack? There will be a special raffle for (1) lucky person to ride shotgun in the Cadillac CTSV racecar! Winner must be present and only (1) ride will be given.

Event goodies… There will be plenty!
    • The Bob Bondurant School of Racing will raffle off (1) 2-day High Performance Driving Experience. The High Performance Driving combines advanced street driving skills with techniques refined through years on the racetrack. Vehicles: Cadillac CTS-V / 2 days – Valued at $2,325 package price
    • Meguiars car care products will be giving all vehicle participants free products for their vehicles.
    • OC Energy Drink’s OC Angles will be on hand signing posters and taking pictures all day. OC Energy will also be sampling refreshing new drinks at the OC Energy display.
    • Free magazines from Modified Luxury & Exotics. Be sure to pick up the latest issue from Modified Luxury & Exotics to see what’s new in the performance & luxury market.

EVENT ARRIVAL & PARKING:
    ● Saturday start: 8:00AM - Please arrive NO EARLIER than 7:30 and NO LATER than 11:00!
    ● ALL cars must be parked & registered as of 11:30 – Please, no late arrivals.
    ● You MUST park where you are directed and there will be no saving of spaces.
    ● Place your windshield placard on the passenger side windshield (see below)
    ● This event will take place rain or shine - come prepared for both.
    ● If you wish to park with friends or as a club, you will need to arrive together!

Here is a general layout of the venue.

EVENT GENERAL RULES:
    ● Please make sure kids know NOT to touch the cars
    ● Please be cautious with cameras, handbags, etc. when walking between cars
    ● Please be considerate and respectful of our hosts and the host site
    ● NO speeding or burnouts as you enter or leave the area.
    ● NO cruising or coming & going after you're parked
    ● NO sound-offs... if you demo your stereo, please make it brief and a reasonable volume
    ● NO pets
    ● NO alcohol

MEDIA COVERAGE:
    • Modified Luxury & Exotics
    • Hot Rod Magazine
    • Cadillac Owners Magazine
    • Affluent Magazine
    www.Cadillacforums.com
    • Professional Photographers on site

Lodging Options:
    Best Western Heritage Inn
    8179 Spruce Ave
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
    909-466-1111 or 800-682-7829
    Rooms have been secured for guests at a rate of $89/per night. Please let them know that you are here for the "Cadillac Event" to receive your discounted rate.

Dining Options:
    Please note we will have food & drinks catered during the event. There will be a breakfast selection with a nice lunch selection throughout the day (full menu forthcoming). Here are a few options for after the event.

Also listed are the closest airports for those of you who are planning on flying in from out of state.

Map:

Please note that this thread will be updated often leading up to the event. Please check back frequently for any additional details or updates.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

lunarx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 Mallett 427 CTS-V, 10 E63 AMG

Re: Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***

Sounds cool.
    Cant wait.
    05 Mallett [M]/RPM CTS-V: 522WHP 487WTQ (DYNOmite) | 427 C5R Block | P&P LS7 Heads | Dry Sump Oil sys (12qt) | [M] Oi1 Cooler | Aeromotive 340 FP | LPE CAI | SW 1-3/4" Headars | RT Hi Flow Cats | B&B 3" Exhuast | ACT Twin Disk Clutch | UUC Shifter | RPM Trans Level-V Build | MN6 Geer Ratio Conv | Cryo Treated Diff | GM T2 Diff Cooler | [M] Anti Wheel Hop Kit | FG2 Shocks | SS Brake Limes | Slotted Cryo Rotars | [M] Modified Front Spindles | 275-35-19 PS2 F&R | [M] 19x9 Billet Whels F&R |

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

Sorry about that. If I could get a moderator to allow me to edit it I will fix it.
    In the meantime, please use this link. http://www.d3cadillac.com/cpe/Cadill...rack_Event.pdf
    It is the same link just without the extra http://. Apparently it was duplicated....

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Koooop View Post

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Design View Post
    Sorry about that. If I could get a moderator to allow me to edit it I will fix it.
    In the meantime, please use this link. http://www.d3cadillac.com/cpe/Cadill...rack_Event.pdf
    It is the same link just without the extra http://. Apparently it was duplicated....

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac
    The link has been repaired...
    Have an iPhone? Than you can get involved right now. Click here to download Cars Connected.

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cadillac View Post

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cadillac View Post

Exclamation Re: Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***

Hello Everyone,
    Quick update! Here is a list of vehicles that will be on display at the event from Cadillac.
    STS-V
    XLR-V
    CTS
    Escalade Platinum
    CTS Sport (from last year's SEMA show)
    '09 CTS-V
    CTS-V Racecar

Also, Team Cadillac Driver (and good friend of D3 Cadillac) - Andy Pilgrim will be on hand signing autographs and taking pictures.

If you haven’t done so yet, please make sure you RSVP for the event. We have a new online RSVP form. Takes just a few seconds to fill out and submit. http://www.d3cadillac.com/media_rsvpform.php

More updates to follow...stay tuned.

Thank you,

D3 Cadillac

lawfive is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2005 Maggied CTS-V; 2004 Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Design View Post
    The above link is still horked, guys.

Sounds like fun and I plan to be there; just need to work the logistics and timing of driving my V down from San Francisco, sprucing it up, and later driving it back... without getting fired for time away from work, LOL.

Note: I assume you've put posts about this meet into the car forums here. I've never been in the vendor forums before; only came here because I got an email about this meet from Reed.

-- Jerry

Sorry about that. We recently launched a new website and the event link changed when the site when live.

Please note the correct event website link is as follows:
    http://www.d3cadillac.com/media-cadillac-events.php

If one of the admins or moderators could change the original link in the post that would be great.

We hope to see you at the event. Please make sure you register.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by lawfive View Post
    The above link is still horked, guys.

Sounds like fun and I plan to be there; just need to work the logistics and timing of driving my V down from San Francisco, sprucing it up, and later driving it back... without getting fired for time away from work, LOL.

Note: I assume you've put posts about this meet into the car forums here. I've never been in the vendor forums before; only came here because I got an email about this meet from Reed.

-- Jerry

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

The problem here (as I see it) is that this big function appears to be catering to the CTS and the "V" Series of Cadillacs, and the rest are overlooked. It seems to shun those who wish to keep their cars bone-stock, because it is offering a massive showcase to the aftermarket and to the "tuners". But how about those with RWD Fleetwoods, and Broughams, and Sevilles, and Eldorados, and those with Coupe & Sedan deVilles and those with FWD Fleetwoods as well as FWD Sixty Specials, and how about the Allantes? The Cateras? The SRX ? See what I mean?
    Regardless, I am in N.J. and it's in Calif. so.....I would not be going anyhow. But, I think anyone with any of the above mentioned cars from the 80s, 90,s and newer (or older) are going to feel like a miniture poodle at a Great Dane show.
    I sorta liked Cadillac's role as a luxury car more than I like it's new role as a Performance Car.
    Shoe on wrong foot feeling. Just my .02 cents.

lunarx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 Mallett 427 CTS-V, 10 E63 AMG

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The problem here (as I see it) is that this big function appears to be catering to the CTS and the "V" Series of Cadillacs, and the rest are overlooked. It seems to shun those who wish to keep their cars bone-stock, because it is offering a massive showcase to the aftermarket and to the "tuners". But how about those with RWD Fleetwoods, and Broughams, and Sevilles, and Eldorados, and those with Coupe & Sedan deVilles and those with FWD Fleetwoods as well as FWD Sixty Specials, and how about the Allantes? The Cateras? The SRX ? See what I mean?
    Regardless, I am in N.J. and it's in Calif. so.....I would not be going anyhow. But, I think anyone with any of the above mentioned cars from the 80s, 90,s and newer (or older) are going to feel like a miniture poodle at a Great Dane show.
    I sorta liked Cadillac's role as a luxury car more than I like it's new role as a Performance Car.
    Please don't stress that Cadillac has become a performance car company.
    A very small percentage of Cadillacs are the V series models.
    The vast majority are simple luxury models.

Although I'm only into cadillac for the perfomance products I would personally love to see all the other cadillac models represented.
    I would feel very bad if the non-V cadilac owners felt unwelcome.
    I personally want to see as many cadillacs (of any flavor) at the event as possible.

If anything, be glad the Cadillac line is so diverse.
    That only makes the brand stronger in a world sense.
    05 Mallett [M]/RPM CTS-V: 522WHP 487WTQ (DYNOmite) | 427 C5R Block | P&P LS7 Heads | Dry Sump Oil sys (12qt) | [M] Oi1 Cooler | Aeromotive 340 FP | LPE CAI | SW 1-3/4" Headars | RT Hi Flow Cats | B&B 3" Exhuast | ACT Twin Disk Clutch | UUC Shifter | RPM Trans Level-V Build | MN6 Geer Ratio Conv | Cryo Treated Diff | GM T2 Diff Cooler | [M] Anti Wheel Hop Kit | FG2 Shocks | SS Brake Limes | Slotted Cryo Rotars | [M] Modified Front Spindles | 275-35-19 PS2 F&R | [M] 19x9 Billet Whels F&R |

Hello,
    Thank you for your response. However I would like to officially state that this event caters to CADILLAC's, period. If it has a Cadillac emblem on it we want it at the show. We have been working with the Cadillac LaSalle club in getting all of the participation we can out of that group. Our focus is bringing ALL CADILLAC's together for this event. Given that the location of the event is at a racectrack, obviously the marketing is geared a little more towards what could be done at a racetrack (i.e. using our surroundings as best we could and having interactive activities).

Besides, a true Cadillac enthusiast can appreciate a Cadillac for what it was then, what it is today, and what it will be tomorrow. I would certainly think people would have a great appreciation for what helped build the Cadillac brand over the last 106 years. We hope to showcase some of that at the Cadillac Performance Experience.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

mkaresh is offline Banned

Great idea.

If an event like this proves successful and ongoing, it will be very good for the Cadillac brand.

Will there be others closer to where most owners live, though?

Hello,
    If everything goes well, we will take the show on the road...
    Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by mkaresh View Post
    Great idea.

If an event like this proves successful and ongoing, it will be very good for the Cadillac brand.

Will there be others closer to where most owners live, though?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.